part 21

It takes less than a second to vote and some more seconds to comment! So my lovelies please 🫂

Jin: (seriousness) Shut up or else I m bringing my slipper!

Th:(gulp internally) you don't have them here!

He held enough confidence in his voice as he straightened his posture.

JM: (softly) I can give you mine.

Jimin said as he smiled so innocently like a pure angel he is.

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock as he looks at jimin who faked a great eye smile towards him. Jungkook bites his lips to let out the giggle he was holding as he glance at taehyung and than at jimin.

Th: you can't do that brother in law!
(Taehyung said with a raised eyebrows)

JM: soon to be brother in law! 😊

Jin: Ok! Enough. So, wedding will be after three weeks because this time we too have to invite our relatives and friends in their marriage. Moreover preparations and all will take time too.And yn's health will get better too till than.

Everyone nodded their head, agreeing with jin. There was a silence of sometime among them.

Jungkook glance at taehyung and found him looking at him. They shared a smile between them but than taehyung signal him to check his phone by tapping his own phone.

Jungkook mouthed him that his phone is in room. Taehyung nodded his head as he straightened his posture. But some evil eyes were observing both of them and an extra evil idea came in his mind.

He smirked internally and said after clearing his throat, breaking the silence.

JM : (innocently) umh! Uncle? (To jin)

Jin turned his head towards jimin and everyone did the same too.

JM: Uncle you know there's a ritual in our family and um~ like we would like if they ~

Yoongi looked at jimin in confusion same goes to jungkook and hobi that what kind of ritual jimin was talking about.

Before he could asked him, jin was fast enough to answer jimin.

Jin: yeah? What kind of ritual? And of course they will follow that ritual.

NJ: (smiles) yeah, after all you believe in them so much.

JM: (acting nervous) so it's like, after the date fixation of marriage, the couple isn't allowed to talk to each other or even meet each other.

Both taekook widened their eyes in disbelief as they almost stopped their selves from shouting or reacting in any unpleasant way.

Jin: well, than it's fine. They will not meet eachother for next three weeks.

Th: But Appa! Why do---

Jin: (stern voice) taehyung stop talking in between.

Taehyung looks at jimin before glaring at him a little who smile innocently. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook who was looking at jimin with a little angry frown on his forehead along with a little pout on his lips.

JM: uncle I think we should take their phones from them so, they won't talk to eachother. You know, following the ritual will keep the evils away from them.

Ok, so now it's enough.

Taehyung looked at jimin like he is going to kill him, cursing him internally.

Jungkook's POV :

What does this chimmy hyung think of himself? How can he do this? He knows that I can't stay away from hyungie. I will not talk to him ever again. How dare he? He is bad. So bad. Such an evil brother in law. I will complain to yoongi hyung. (He was almost killing jimin with his eyes and the pout on his lips was getting bigger and bigger) ahhhhh~~~ it's hard to even think. I will kill this shorty hyung for sure.