Hickey prank (Duke Dennis)

Felony

FELONY' POV "Hey guys! It's ya girl Felony, welcome back to my channel, and if you're new here it would be very appreciated if you smash that like button and subscribe! Anyways, back to the vid, right now I'm at the amp house alone in my man's Duk...

FELONY' POV
"Hey guys! It's ya girl Felony, welcome back to my channel, and if you're new here it would be very appreciated if you smash that like button and subscribe! Anyways, back to the vid, right now I'm at the amp house alone in my man's Duke' room, and today we are going to be doing a lil, a lil prank on him because I am obviously going to win this prank war. So as you know there is, or was, a trend going around where you prank your boyfriend with a fake hickey on your neck or wherever, and that is exactly what we are going to be doing!" I say dragging out the g, "So, at the moment Duke is with the guys filming a video, and it should be like an hour before he gets here, so I should start putting on the makeup, and I'll see you guys when he gets here!"

^^^

"Okay guys, he just texted me and said he's a few minutes away, this is what it looks like," I say as I show them my neck with two fake hickeys on it, one really dark and the other lighter, "I'm going to hide the camera right here," I say as I hide the camera the best I can on a shelf facing his bed, "Oh shit I think he's here!" I exclaim quietly as I hear the front door open and the amp boys voices flood into the house before running and jumping onto his bed and grabbing my phone but not before putting the hood of one of his hoodies I was wearing over my head to try and hide the hickey.

As I'm sitting on his bed scrolling through instagram he walks into his room greeting me, "Hey bae, what you been doin'?" He ask as he flops down beside me and wraps his arm around my neck, "Uh, nothing.." I say acting a little nervous to make him suspicious, "Uh, ok." He says before getting on his phone.

Now I have to get him to notice the fake hickeys. "It's hot as balls in here." I say as I fan myself before taking his hoodie off showing the fake hickeys off right to him, "What the fuck is that Felony?" He says as he stares hard at the 'hickeys', "What?" I say turning to look at him seeing him glare at my neck and harden his jaw,

"What the fuck you mean what? There's two fuckin' hickeys in ya neck I know I didn't fucking make, so you finna tell me right fucking now who the fuck has been in my motherfucking house and on my girl 'cause when I left earlier that wasn't fuckin' there!" He yelled as he got up off the bed and pointing his hand at my neck,

"What?" I say playing confused before going to look down at the mirror, "Ohh, that? Yeah, I-I uh just burnt my neck with my straightener." I 'stuttered' out as he glared at me, "Bitch, yo hair ain't even fucking straight!" He shouted at me actually making me flench which seemed to spark something in him, "Look, I- just- did you- I mean how could you do this? Did three years mean absolutely fucking nothing to you?" He said as I could tell he was getting sad which is where I draw the line at the prank.

"Ok, can I just tell you something?" I say as he just stares at me before I go up to his shelf and grab my camera, "It's a prank!" I yell at him as I turn around toward him as he just stares at me obviously not believing me, "Ok, just let me get my makeup wipes" I say before going to grab the wipes from my bag and wiping the makeup off, "See? All fake." I say showing him the wipe,

"Man, what the fuck?" He says before flipping the camera off and pushing it, "Get that shit out my face." He says as he goes to sit on his bed, "Im sorryyyy." I say as I turn the camera off and jumping on the bed as he turns the other way ignoring me, and that's how it went the whole night until I woke up with his hands firmly wrapped around me.

First imagine, request if you want, tbh guys I'm going to be doing mostly beta squad and Amp sooo🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️