Couple's Competition (Harry Lewis)

Jade Bradley

THIRD POV"Welcome back to another Sidemen video! Today we are going to do the couples tag challenge! We have me and Talia, Josh and Freya, Harry and Jade, and Ethan and Faith

THIRD POV
"Welcome back to another Sidemen video! Today we are going to do the couples tag challenge! We have me and Talia, Josh and Freya, Harry and Jade, and Ethan and Faith. And then there's poor single Tobi who will be asking the questions." Simon explained as the camera shift to Tobi who smiled and put his thumbs up, "Yeah, everybody's favorite single lad, Tobi." He said before fake crying.

•*•*•*•*•

"First up is me and Harry!" Jade said into the camera as Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around her, "We're gonna start off easy, what is Jades favorite show?" Tobi asked as Jade wrote the answer down on the white board, "Oh, this is easy, she has to rewatch it every month." Harry says smiling, "Ok, show your answers." Tobi said as they flipped the whiteboards to show the answers, which both had written down the vampire diaries, "Yess." Jade said smiling as she dabbed Harry up.

"Next question, Jade what color are Harry's eyes?" Tobi asked while they erased the last answer from their board, "That's easy." She mumbled as Harry put the whiteboard in front of his eyes as he wrote down his answer,"Show your answers." Tobi said as they flipped them to show that Jade wrote down 'Blue/grey with a little bit of green' and Harry had just wrote blue, "What? My eyes are just one color." Harry said smiling, "No, they look grey sometimes and every now and then you can see green." She said, "We get the point though right?" She asked Tobi, "Sure..."

"Beside you two, and Sidemen, who is Jades favorite YouTuber?" Tobi asked, "Oh, ugh I don't know.." Harry said as he tried to think who it could be as Jade smiled at him as she wrote down the answer. "Show us your answers." Tobi said as they flipped them around, jade had written down 'Beta Squad' and Harry wrote down 'James Charles', "What? I don't even watch him!" She said laughing, "Beta Squad? I gotta be honest I would've never guessed that." Harry said looking at the camera, "What? They're so funny!" She exclaimed laughing as she erased her answer.

"How many followers does Harry have on instagram?" Tobi asked, "Oh, I don't even know this." Harry said before taking his phone out to check, "Y'know what, give me a second, I gotta..text my mom..." Jade said before getting her phone out and going on instagram, "Um, can we get a close up of her phone please?" Tobi asked the camera man, "Yeah that doesn't look like you're texting your mum." Tobi said as Jade quickly swiped off Instagram, "Um, I don't know what you're talking about..." she said before writing the answer down on the white board.

"Show your answers please." Tobi said as they both flipped the boards which both had written down on it '5.6M', "Correct, next question, if Jade wasn't doing YouTube right now, where would she be working?" Tobi asked as Harry sighed, "Oh, I don't know... Oh, actually I do! No, 'cause I remember you telling me this." Harry said as he wrote down the answer with a little smirk while Jade shook her head with a smile.

"Show your answers." Tobi asked as they flipped them, "This was easy because Jade has a degree in nursing! Which means she would be a nurse." Harry said with a proud smile as he showed off his whit aboard that said in messy hadn't string nurse to the camera, "Yeah, he's right, I'm so proud of you, babe!" Jade smiled as she also showed the white board that had nurse spelt on it.

"Alright, only two more questions left," Tobi informed the two while looking at the camera, "what is Harry's favorite animal?" 

"That's so easy!" Jade laughed while writing on her white board along with Harry, "Why're you giving them easy answers? They haven't even got one wrong!" Ethan yelled from the side while Jade just smirked at him, "Awe, you're just jealous 'cause you know we're gonna win!" 

"Right, show your answers"

Turning the white boards around they both had dog written on them.

"I was going to be worried if you got that wrong." Harry told his girlfriend as she playfully rolled her eyes, "I would never."

"Finale question. What was Jade's first job?"

"Well shit, I've 'aven't got a clue." 

"Seriously Harry? We were best friends before we started dating since freshman year!" Jade exclaimed as she lightly pushed Harry's shoulder with a joking frown on her plump lips, "I'm sorry, but I don't even remember my first job!"

"Ugh, just try your best." Jade mumbled as she wrote on her white board while Harry just stared off into the distance trying to remember her first job, "Ten more seconds, hurry up Harry."

"Alright, times up." Tobi said before they both turned their white boards around to show Jade's answer being barista at Starbucks and Harry's being a waitress at Nando's.

"I did not know you worked at Starbucks, when'd you work there?"

"The summer of freshman year."

"Well shit."

~_~_~_~_~

After everyone had gone they matched up their answers,

"Okay, in last place is Josh and Freya, with 2/7, I'm disappointed. In third place is Ethan and Faith, with 3/7. Again, disappointed. In second is Simon and Talia, coming up with 5/7, so close! And in first place is Harry, surprisingly, and Jade, with a solid 6/7!" Tobi explained while handing Harry and Jade a plastic trophy.

"Hell yeah! We won, we won, you had no fun, we won, we won, you had no fun!" Jade sung cockily while dancing around the losers while Harry laughed at her while shaking his head, "Why'd I date a child?"

"Hey! If I'm a child that makes you a pedophile, so I'd watch your mouth you nonce!"