Mafia (Aj Shabeel)

Kiara

THIRD POVKiara had been invited to film a video with Beta Squad called 'MOST HILARIOUS MAFIA GAME Ft

THIRD POV
Kiara had been invited to film a video with Beta Squad called 'MOST HILARIOUS MAFIA GAME Ft. Kiara Conway (aka Kiara Shabeel) (WAX REMOVER)', now you may be wondering why it says 'aka Kiara Shabeel', and that was because they were dating of course! Yes dating, not married, but the boys couldn't stop teasing them about it.

"And our special guess tonight is Kiara Shabeellllll" the boys yelled, well all but Aj, as he used her real last name, as she ran in and dabbed everyone up and hugged Aj.

Cut to Kiara' thoughts

"Hello everyone, it's ya girl Kiara Conway from the 1920s! As you can tell I'm a flapper! Is- is that what they're called?" She whispered to the camera man as he just laughed and said yeah, "Anyways, I've seen how this has gone down from other videos since I basically live here, to be honest I was forced to run through the gates, I've been staying overnight here for two weeks now...but uh anyways if I'm a civilian then we're going to win this! And if I'm Mafia then me and my partner are going to win this!" Kiara said smiling.

Cut back to the room

"Alright, everyone pick a card." Niko said as he was dressed as a wizard, and next to him was Kenny who was dressed up as Black Panther, and beside him who was sat with the recliner out was Chunkz with regular clothes on besides the icecream headband he had on, and next to him in the corner was Sharky dressed in a fish costume and next to him was Aj dressed as an American from the 1920s with his arm around Kiara who had a flapper dress with a necklace and a feather in her long curly brunette hair and some black nike socks with white crocs..very 1920s...

As Kiara picked her card she discreetly looked at it showing off the king, which meant she was Mafia, "Everyone, close your eyes." Chunkz began as they all closed their eyes, "Mafias open your eyes." He said as she open her eyes looking around until meeting Aj' eyes, smiling at him she closed her eyes again,

Cut to Kiara' thoughts

"How do I feel? I feel like me and Aj better win this because I really don't want to rip off my arm hair. And what a surprise I'm paired with Aj."

Cut to Aj' thoughts

"I'm happy I'm Mafia with Kie, I feel strongly that we'll win, we the dream team. Plus no one will think we're both mafia, I mean the two people dating? No way!"

Cut back to the room

"Everyone open your eyes." Chunkz said as they all opened their eyes "Ahhh who is ittt." Kiara says as they all start screaming, "The vibes are giving someone from over there!" Chunkz says as he points towards Sharky, Aj, and Kiara, "Ehh I don't know, I heard rustling from there when we closed our eyes!" Kenny says as he points toward Niko beside him, "Uh no, I swear I didn't make no noise," he started before getting interrupted by a course' of no's.