Scary House (Niko Omilana)

Jess

Jess' POV"I can't believe I actually agreed to this

Jess' POV
"I can't believe I actually agreed to this." I mumbled as I held tightly on my boyfriend Niko' hand, the boys somehow convinced me to go to a haunted house with them since Halloween is this weekend, "You're gonna have fun." Niko comforted as we walked up to the entrance of the house, "Sure."

"Oi, stop being a pussy!" Chunkz jokes from in front of us, there was me, Niko, Chunkz, Aj, Sharky, Kenny, Harry and Darkest, "Shut up you schmuck!" I yelled at him as we walked through the door, it was concrete with green LED lights and fake blood splatters on the wall, "Why is it so quiet?" I say stepping closer to Niko as we turned the corner and then out of nowhere a clown with a REAL chainsaw that was TURNED ON jumped from a corner making me scream and run with the others as it chased us,

"Fuck off!" I yell as it does this evil ass laugh, after running a bit it finally stopped chasing us, "Who's the pussy now?" I ask Chunkz as I see him clutching onto his cousin with his face red and panting, "Bloody hell." Aj says as we all start walking again, "Ha, you should've seen you're face." Harry tells Sharky as he laughs, "Shut up." Sharky says smiling.

We kept walking until we saw a little girl with a dirty ripped pink dress on and a beated up teddy bear with her head tilted, "Do you want to play with me?" She said creepily to Aj, "Aw hell nah." He said running from her as she just smiled at him before shouting repeatedly to have him play with her.

We kept walking a while before a person with a pig mask jumped up from behind a black gate yelling and latching onto my arm from beside me, "AHHH." We all screamed as Niko rips my arm out of his hands before we all ran off really fast, which ended up making us split up because of the two halls the went different directions, on the left Darkest, me, Aj, and Chunkz went and on the right Niko, Kenny, Sharky and Harry went,

"Yo, we lost Niko, Sharky, Kenny and Harry." I said as I caught up with the other three panting, "Should we go back?" Aj ask, "Nah let's just keep going, we'll probably meet up with them up here." Darkest explains before we all agree to just keep going.

"I don't want to be in the back!" I say before running up to Aj in the front walking beside him and clutching his arm in my hands, him doing the same, "Did you hear that?" Darkest ask us making me shake my head, "Nah, don't do that-" I say before getting interrupted by a tall person dressed as a zombie shouting from behind us making the four of us just zoom out of there with Chunkz screaming like a little girl, well... we all were.

We kept running before I got smashed into another body making me fall into their arms, "Oh, Niko!" I say looking up seeing that it was Niko and hugging him, "Hate to cut it short but there's two dudes with a knife chasing us so can we go?!?" Harry yelled out looking behind us at the path the other four just came out, "Uh yeah, that's a good idea." I mumbled before gripping onto Nikos larger hand before we all ran off.

We kept running before some creepy ass girl came out of nowhere and grabbed on to Ajs shoulders making him let out a blood curling scream, "Holy shit! Where the fuck did she come from?" Aj yelled out as he ran even faster from the front of the group.

We finally slowed down and walked into a dark room with two sets of bunk beds, "Oh, ok, this isn't that sca-" I started before a really pale girl with really long black hair jumped up from the bunk bed screaming jumping at us making me scream really loud and stuff my face on Nikos chest, "Oh my god, you're a bitch!" I screamed at the girl as she ran out the room, "Holy hell." Darkest said holding his chest, "Nah, can we leave?" Kenny asked shaking his head.

"Stop being pussys. Let's go." Harry said making fun of us as he started to walk out but before he could a hand from under the bed reached out and attached itself to his ankle, "Arrrrhhhh! WHAT THE FUCK?!?" He screamed before bolting it out the door along with the rest of us.

^^^

"Well, that was fun, we should go to another one." Harry said as we all walked out the house, Aj and Sharky were clinging to each other, Harry was smiling, darkest was mumbling nonsense, Chunkz look traumatized, Kenny did too, Niko was tightly holding my hand and I had literal tears running down my face, "No!"

Here's another short one