Creep (Duke Dennis)

Marley

THIRD POVMarley and her boyfriend Duke were out shopping at the mall for new clothes, or Marley was at least

THIRD POV
Marley and her boyfriend Duke were out shopping at the mall for new clothes, or Marley was at least. "Yo, where the hell we goin' now?" Duke said irritated, Marley said she was coming to just get a pair of new sweatpants that just came out with a matching hoodie at some store, along with a new Gucci belt, but that was six stores ago.

"Chill. I'm just going to Dicks for some more Nike socks, you the one that offered to come with me, and besides, I'm buying it with my own money, and stop acting like you got places to be." Marley scolded him as he rolled his eyes, "Fine, you right, my bad. Aye, I'm finna go use the bathroom real quick, take these?" He asked handing her back her bags that he insisted he held for her, "Ok, I'll be at Dicks." She told him as they split up.

After a couple of minutes of walking, Marley finally found Dicks and went inside and towards the sock section, as she scanned the socks looking for her size she felt eyes on her, looking to see who it was she found a dude a little taller than her, he had dark skin, corn rolls, and had on ripped skinny jeans with a red hoodie on, he also had a cross tattoo on his forehead and a chain around his neck, he was leaning on the wall looking straight at her, politely she smiled at him before looking away and back at the socks.

He must of misunderstood the smile she sent him, because the next thing she knew, he was walking straight up to her, with a smirk. "Yo, what's up ma?" He asked her smiling showing off his silver diamond grillz, "Uh...hi?" She awkwardly replied looking around, "So you wanna give me ya number?" He asked her looking her up and down, "I have a boyfriend, sorry." She said trying to get him to back off, "Oh, come on, I know you ain't have a boyfriend, you's just tryna play hard to get."

"No, um, I'm not. I actually do have a boyfriend, he's here with me." Marley said, trying to walk away but before she could he quickly went in front of her, "Ion see him." He said looking around sarcastically, "Yeah, well he went to go use the bathroom, and he knows exactly where I am, so he should be here any second, in fact, I should just go get him, so, uh, bye." She informed him before turning around and quickly walking away from him and out the doors.

After a few minutes of walking she finally saw Duke on his phone slowly walking her way, "Duke." She said as she walked up to him, "Yeah?" He asked looking up and putting his phone in his back pocket, she was about to tell him about what happened but once she turned around she saw that the dude from earlier was leaning on a wall again looking at her again, "Um, can we go?" She asked him as he took the two bags out of her hand,

"Actually, I wanted to go to Spencer's for some socks." He told her as he wrapped his arm around her, "Oh, uh, ok." She said as they begin to walk towards Spencers. After a few minutes of walking she looked behind her to see that he was discreetly following her, but decided not to confront him about because he might've just been going the direction.

•*•*•*•*•

After going to Spencers and a few more shops they were on their way to the parking lot to go back home, Marley had long forgotten about the weird dude from earlier, at least that was until she saw him again while she was walking to the car with Duke, and he was looking right at her.

"Duke." She said as they entered his Jeep, "What ma?" He asked starting the car up, "There was some dude at Dicks who came up to me and asked for my number and I told him no and that I had a boyfriend but he said that I was lying and then I told him I had to go, and ever since he has been following me, I think he has at least, but I had thought he stoped but while we were walking to the car I looked back and he was right there looking at me, I don't know if I'm being delusional or what." She confessed while Duke was just getting more pissed as she kept talking.

"The fuck you mean he following you? Where the fuck that bitch at? I'm finna beat his ass, I don't know who the fuck that bitch ass motherfucker think he is." Duke cussed out as he quickly opened the Jeep door getting out and slamming it shut.

"Wait, Duke, don't hurt nobody! I don't even know if he really was." Marley said as she got out following him, "What you mean? Was he following you or not?" He asked looking at her, "I mean- I guess- he- he... he was." She said, she really didn't want no one to die today, so she was preying for that man that he left, 'cause if not, he ain't gonna see the light of day tomorrow.

"Exactly. His bitch ass was. The fuck he look like?" He asked her as she just stayed silent, "I asked you what the fuck he looks like Marley." He said deeper as he glared at her, before noticing an older women looking at them weirdly by her car with a baby in her hands, "Boo, bitch, what're you looking at?" He asked her as she rolled her eyes before getting into her car, "Duke! That's rude, stop!" Marley scolded him as she rolled her eyes.

"Do you see him? I'll beat the shit outta him." Duke hissed as he clenched his fist while looking around, "No I don't see him, okay? He probably left by now, can we please just go home? Please?" She asked him embarrassed, he obviously noticed too, "Yeah, but if you see him again tell me immediately, 'k ma?" He asked her, "Yeah, yeah ofcourse."

Y'all I really don't like this one 💀 but don't worry I'm writing a w2s one rn and then probably I'll do Ksi after or something. Give me ideas, or request idfk.