Pregnant (Sharky)

Jada

THIRD POV"Yeah, I don't know what's wrong, I think I just have a stomach bug or something

THIRD POV
"Yeah, I don't know what's wrong, I think I just have a stomach bug or something." Jada' voice rang through the Beta Squads house that she lived in with her boyfriend of three years, Sharky,

"Let me get this straight, you've been waking up early in the morning to throw up for the last two days, and you just think it's a stomach bug, girl, I know you're not daft." Jada' best friend said into the phone, now you see, for the past two days Jada has been abruptly woken up early in the morning to throw up, Sharky had been insisting that she go see a doctor but she dismissed it with saying it was just a stomach bug and it would go away, it didn't, so she called her girl Grace to tell her.

"I know what you're thinking. But, I- I just can't be, ok? It's impossible." Jada informed her friend, of course she thought of the possibility that she was with a child, but she didn't want to think about that, of course she loves children and wanted them, but she was only 23, and her
career was just getting started, plus she had no idea how Sharky was going to react.

"But it's not impossible, so what you're gonna do is, you're going to get off your lazy big ass and you're gonna drive down to Asda, and you're going to go get a pregnancy test just for the hell of it, ok? I would go with you but y'know I'm half way across the country for this Footaslyum shoot."

^^^

"Ok, here goes nothing." Jada said to herself as she unboxed the pregnancy test and read the directions before doing them, and doing another one just to make sure and sitting them on the bathroom sink, she knew no one would see them since Sharky was with the boys filming a video about guessing the convict.

She had left the test on the sink as she made her way to the kitchen for a glass of water to calm her down, I mean motherhood was a big deal, she would know, she had seen her nephew be raised when she was living with her mother and step father and then her younger half brother, she was like their second mother, so she knew how it went down, and don't even get her started in all the possibilities of the pregnancy going wrong, but she was getting ahead of herself, she probably wasn't even pregnant to begin with.

After cooling herself down with some ice water and some crisps she had begun to make her way back up the stairs until halfway her phone rang showing the id caller to be Sharky poo 🦈💙, "Heyy." She said as she answered the phone putting it on speaker, "Hey Jay, whatcha been doin'?" He had asked, Jada could hear Ajs voice in the background, "I went to Asda' earlier and I've been watching The Vampire Diaries, so pretty much nothing, what about you? How's the video coming?" Jada asked as she avoided the bathroom as though Sharky could see, which he very much couldn't.

"It's been fun, right now we're taking a couple minutes for a break. So what'd you get at Asda?"  He asked while she walked into their shared room sitting on their king sized bed, "Uh, just- uh just some stuff." Jada stuttered out making her mentally facepalm, "Oh, ok. Well I have to get back to the video, I should be home in a hour or two." Sharky informed his girlfriend, "Ok, bye, I love you." She replied smiling slightly, "I love you too, bye." He said before ending the call.

Jada had thought maybe having a child with him right now wouldn't be so bad. They could have picnics together, take their yorkie, Coco, on walks together in the park, make TikTok's, and just have a mini you. She almost hoped that it wasn't a stomach bug, and that she was pregnant.

Deciding it was time to go check on the test, Jada made her way to the bathroom that was in her and Sharkys room, and up to the pregnancy test, "Ok, this is it." She muttered before picking the test up and flipping them.

"Holy shit."

Jada couldn't believe it. She was actually pregnant. There was a child, well, an egg..? Inside her stomach, a future child, her future child, Sharky' future child.

2 hours later

"Hey." Sharky greeted his girlfriend as he walked into his room going to sit by her in the bed. She had the pregnancy test in her hoodie pocket, she was just waiting for the right moment to tell him. She knew she had to tell him that day, he had the right to know.

"Hi." Jada replied smiling at him as he kissed her temple smiling back as he wrapped his arm around her neck. After a couple of minutes she grew the balls to tell him, "Sharky, I have to- I have to uh, I've gotta tell you something..." she said as she fiddled with her hands looking down, the tone of her voice worried Sharky, was she hurt? Did he do something wrong? Did she cheat?- No of course not, he knew she would never.

"What? What is it?" He asked her worriedly before placing his hands on her jaw lifting her face to meet his own, "What Jay?" He repeated, Jada couldn't bring herself to say it, so instead she pulled out the test, showing them to him,

"What's this?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows, "Is someone pregnant? Your mum?" He asked again as she just stared at him, "Is...are you- are you pregnant..?" He asked as he gulped, of course he loved children, he always dreamed that Jada would birth him a family of their own, and by the way this is looking, it seems that dream is coming true.

"Yeah...I'm pregnant." She said looking back down to her lap as tears welled up in her eyes, she was about to look back up but before she could she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist, of course she knew it was Sharky, so she wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him back, but she was still surprised he wasn't mad or something,

"You aren't mad or..?" She asked as he still held her, "What? Of course not! I'm ecstatic! You are too right?" He asked as he pulled away, he of course wanted to make sure she was fine with this huge change, in the end that's what mattered.

"Yes, of course I am!"

I'll probably make a part two of this but idk, srry it's so short.