Chapter 36 - The Great Purifier and Ruel (3)

Looking back, it was a very chilling situation.

I was so glad Leo was a fool.

"I still don't know what a spirit is, but I couldn't feel it either."

Ganien smiled quietly as his fighting spirit burned.

"I want to fight it."

"I'll give you a chance, Ganien, I want to see what a spirit is like."

To him, Leo was prey.

Wouldn't he be like a bundle of gold that never runs out and continues to produce riches?

'I should treat it well and make it come with me.'

Ruel smiled lightly and walked out of the house.

As soon as he saw the Knights and Magic Knights crowding at the entrance, his smile disappeared.

"Sir Horen, is the training everyone is going through the act of looking at me?"

"I don't know if it's an excuse, but we all couldn't continue our training at the news that you collapsed."

"If I faint, will Setiria collapse?"

"It will fall!"

Horen answered without any hesitation.

Without asking, Drianna, who followed, answered the same.

Ruel's face quickly cooled down.

He looked at them coldly and said, "I am not Setiria. If Setiria will collapse if I fall then I don't want to save it anymore."

It would not be strange if he collapsed right now and lost consciousness.

Wouldn't it be a big deal if Setiria shook like this every time?

He neither wanted nor hoped for a living doll.

"Setiria is you. If you fall, Setiria will really fall. What happened today was only during training, but next time it may be in a place full of enemy swords and magic."

Ttak.

The cane hit against the ground.

"Don't be shaken even if I'm not there. Think about it. Move. Judge, you are not puppets, you are Setiria."

Again, the cane rang as it struck the ground.

At that small noise, they looked at Ruel with pride.

"Remember, Setiria is you."

'Strangely, I want to follow his every word even though they weren't anything special,' Horen thought.

"Don't be swayed by this."

Putting himself down to the ground, his heart thumped at the words that raised them.

What kind of existence is the Lord?

Wasn't it the root, stem, and leaf?

But Ruel denied all of it.

He mentioned that they were the trees. Then, what is the lord?

Horen's mouth moved automatically due to deep doubts.

"If we are Setiria, what would the lord be?"

"The shell."

"You mean the shell?"

"Yeah, the shell. The more it is decorated, the more beautiful it is, but it is useless. It's not going to be a good shell because of my shape, so you guys have to fill it up more."