Chapter 16 *Shocked*✔

Well what to say now???
kitna gham deti hum tum logon ko yaar main....
(I give you guys a lot of sadness don't i?)
So no talkings no jokings ^_^
only readings... :)

Happy Readings

Hussain POV:

Opening my heavy eyelids and seeing through the curtains i saw all black outside and i smiled knowing my surroundings.

People think that we stars get a luxurious treatment but that's not not so true. we work for 20 hours and sleep such a small time. we work so hard just to entertain all the people even when we are out on shoots. we get an extremely small vanity only to sleep and relax. Even if it has air conditioner the comfort just misses in it. That feeling of home never comes in that vanity.

Smelling the fresh rose flower smell my eyes shot open when i remembered about Amaya

Taubha bohot zada so gaya me kab se agai hogi
(shit I slept a lot she must've arrived a long time ago)

Moving back i saw no one but the flower was still there. Putting a smile on my face i moved out of my home seeing the girl changing channels on TV . i tiptoed to the place and softly kissed her cheek from back and she moved.

"tum"
(You)
I asked shocked seeing her after such a time

"han... kiyoun achi nahi lagi"
(Yes...why don't you like me)
She asked all smiling

"nahi mera matlb achi...matlb tum yahan?"
(No I mean I like... I mean why here?)

"han felt guilty what i did at samar's wedding...sorry"
(yes felt guilty for what I did at smara's wedding...sorry)

"Its okh Amyra its fine. thank you that you give me a chance again"

I said smiling despite the fact that i was shocked seeing her presence after such a long time and what she said at the wedding i'm just so confused till now.

"so" said Amyra

"so...?" said me

" lets go somewhere for dinner" she asked making me all thinking what i should do

"okh let me inform amaya lets go then" when i complete soon her hands came to my arms and he hugged me rubbing my back and said some thing

"its okh hussain you just need to accept the truth"

wait what she is talking about dude?

" accept what truth amyra ?"
i asked without knowing what she will say next

"amaya.. wo chali gai hai hussain ab man jao"
(amaya...she is gone now hussain accepet it)

chali gai issay kaise pata? isne letter ... oh no shit..
(she is gone... how does she know... the letter... oh no shit)

"amyra sorry to say par tumhain is tarah kisi ka personal letter...." i was in the middle of talking when she started how she knew about Amaya

"kuch dinno pehle news pe amaya aur sidharth ko dekha tha anaya bht khush thei sidharth ki goud me to mujhay pata challa kay wo tmhe..."

(I saw the new few day back it was about sidharth and amaya being together and anaya was also happy with sidharth so I got to know that she)

Before she could complete i shouted on her

"bus amyra...yaar usdin jo hua uska badla is tarah to mat nikalo meri biwi say galti hogai"
(enough amyra...whatever happened on that day don't revenge over it like this my wife was mistaken on that day)

"if you don't believe me just open the news on internet" she answered all calmly and i did what she said to conform and then. i read all the heart breaking news see all the pictures and my heart broke down into a million pieces when the letter words came to my mind

i'm leaving, started loving someone else, start fresh, the man will be changed, I won't be back

The whole scene made my heart to race up my mind to be dead to think and all my body became week my inside started crying and wanting me to show up others how week i am. My throat started hurting badly but then my blood risen, risen on sidharth. How could he?

meri amaya aise nahi hai
(my amaya is not like this)
He just hates me that's why he is doing such things. Taking my car keys in my hands I drove over to that bastards home and saw a car behind me...

AMYRA

Not giving it any response drove so fast and soon his house came, going in i slapped that bastard while he was sleeping still. When he woke up with a horrified and anger mixed expression.

"bata kahan hai meri biwi saly bata"
(tell me where is my wife you jerk tell me)
I asked all angrily

"mujhay kia pata,apni biwi sambhali nahi jati agaya dusron pe charhnay, ja yahan se"
(how do I know, can't hold you own wife and you are jerking over me, get out from here)

He replied with the same tone like me soon the guards came in with amyra and took me out but i still got a chance to threaten him

"tujhay daikh lunga mai saly"
(I will see you bastard)

I said and got thrown out by the guards when amyra started scolding me about the thing which I've done and in return she got a tight insult from me

"chup hojao bss amyra bass ab chup, biwi hai amaya meri chup hojao tum mujhse naraz hokar gai hai mai le aounga wapis. Tum chup raho bas"

(shut up amyra just shut up now, amaya is my wife so you keep shut, she is just upset with me that's why she left, I'll bring her back, so you just shut up)

yahan bhi nahi amaya to kahan hogi?
(she is not even here then where is she?)

With all throbing heart i dilled amaya's fathers number and he pickup all quickly

" hello ji koun?"
(hello, yes who)

"abba..."
(father..)
Was all i could say this time with all broken and teary.

Just a little chunna munna *short baby types* chapter, so sorry
but can type this only in this free time :( So about the story???? How's it? What you think what hussain will say to his sasur ji *father in law*? and amaya...where is she? uska to kuch pata he nahi....(nobody knows about her) share your views and ideas with me so i can make this story more gooder then good ;) i just love when you guys comment and vote my story... makes my day whenever i read or comment on yours :) keep supporting me guys :) just love you all for this :) ...sachi mai *_* *for real*

Stay Happy!
Stay Blessed!
and Read My Books! :) Only uploading this but still saying this lolz :P

igH