Epilogue *Hussain Asif*✔

Dedicated this epilogue to because she just wished on which I thought to end the story on :) nothing to say more... just read the last author note I'm going to publish after this. As it contain surprise for you, but do leave your comments here too...

Happy Reading The Last Update Of This Story :)

Hussain POV:

"Ami mujhay bohot daar lag raha hai"
(Mom I am too afraid)

I said to Mama placing my head on her shoulder when she sweetly placed her hand on my cheeks.

"beta is mai daarnay wali kia baat hai, bas Allah say dua'e Khair karo. Tum to aisay behave kar rahy ho jaisay aisa pehlay kabhi to hua he nahi"
(Son what are you afraid of? Just pray from god about the situation. You are behaving as in it never happened before)

Mama said politely

"Allah Ami aap nahi samjhaingi, chorain"
(Oh god you won't understand, leave it)

I said and closed my eyes being the same on Mama's shoulder.

After some time I heard the doctor coming out with a nurse instructing her something, making myself up from the seat I walked towards her and she smiled seeing me.

"bohot bohot Mubarak ho Mr. Hussain larka hua hai"
(many many congrats Mr. Hussain it's a boy)

The doctor said and I smiled widely getting the news

"oye hoye ballay bally ek aur nanha shaitaan zavi k baad, main phir say taya ban gaya"
(*dancing in excitement* another junior after zavi, I became taya *hussain's son's relation for his elder brother*)

Shehry said who just came in, Mama shed some drops of joy and hugged me so tightly I can say she was so happy

"Bohot bohot mubrak ho beta Allah tumhe khush rakhay"
(many many congrats my son may god bless you)

Mumma mouthed hugging me

"apko bhi Mubarak ho Ami"
(Congratulations to you too mom)

I said smiling

Shifting my gaze again to the lady doctor I asked her about my jaan

"doctor... is she fine"

"Yes, surprisingly she is all healthy we are shifting her to the general ward now then you can meet her and you son there"

she said and leave us there

I was the happiest person and so blessed that's what I was feeling, after some time nurse announced that Amaya has been shifted and we all can meet her. I happily stepped forward to enter the room first when Shehry grabbed me backwards

"kia hai"
(Now what)

I asked frustrated

"itni kia chull machi hai, pehlay Mumma jaengi kiyoun kay woh bari hai aur phir main aur Shifa, tu chota hai last main ana"
(why so curious, firstly mama will go inside because she is elder and then me and shifa, you are younger than us be there at last *even when he is the father*)

Shehry said and sticked his tongue out to me.

They all entered one by one making me curious to see my wife and my baby and finally my turn came