Chapter 47 *I Love You Amaya*✔

Okh so...I got to know from the fb that The Cure To My Heart is completed.... But Heer just died...
I was about to read the story from where I left but now I'm reconsidering it... ahh erum is just an awesome author but, I don't want heer to die... :(
I know I will cry emptying my heart out reading that as I shed some while reading the status that heer died... ahh I can't glup it in...

Ok I know you all are sad already ...don't want you to cry again...so just read this.

Happy Reading

Hussain POV:

2 saal....puray 2 saal baad aj mujhay meri family mili hai,meri bachi khushi say khilkhilaty meri goad main bethi hai par meri biwi...meri biwi mujhsay khafa hai....baat nahi kar rahi mujhsay. is baray say ghar k kisi choty say konay main beth kar ro rahi hai wo .uski ronay ki siskiyaan is ghar mai sunai de rahi hain.

(2 years....after these whole 2 years I met my family again, my daughter is sitting happily on my lap but my wife... my wife is upset with me... she isn't talking to me. In this big house she is somewhere in the corner crying to herself. Her sobs are filling up the house)

"Hussain I think you need to talk to Amaya...give her to me"

Amyra came holding Anaya in her hands but Anaya refuses, she casually moved to Rehan saying him dad. Making me feel pain coz I want her to say me that.

Moving from that topic for a while I walked to the door where Amaya lock herself in.

"Amaya please open the door just listen to me..."

I said knocking the door slowly when someone came holding my hand, moving my gaze to my right I saw Rehan standing there holding my wrist, his eye were red as he was showing me anger.

But I wasn't the one to back off seeing him like this. I want to talk Amaya, make her know that it was all what destiny plans for us no one was at fault so I knocked the door again and after that to have myself jerked back

"ek baar roka to samajh nahi aya kia, us say door raho"
(when I hold it once can you understand, stay away from her)

Said Rehan pointing a finger at my face

"nahi reh sakta mai us say door biwi hai wo..."
(I can't stay away from her she is my wife...)

"thye...biwi thye tumhari ab kuch nahi hai ,jao yahan say"
(was...she was your wife now she is nothing, so go away)

Rehan corrected me about the wife thing but how can I say she is not my wife...

2 saal mai ussay apni is zindagi k auhday say benaam na kar paya to aaj kaisay kar sakta hoon?
(I couldn't replace her from this place of wife for whole 2 years, how can I do it now?)

Walking to the door again I started what I was doing

"Amaya please ek bar sunlo please ek bar, mujhay kuch bolnay ka moqa toh do"
(Amaya please just listen to me once please for once, give me a chance to speak)

I was saying when Rehan jerked me back, making me to fall back to the tiled floor.

He then jumped on me and started fighting like an angry bull but I was just saving myself.

"kaha na duur raho Amaya say kaha na dur raho"
(I said stay away from Amaya I said stay away)

Rehan started saying and started punching on my face.