Chapter 22 *Family & Fun*✔

Sorry guys for being this late

I actually wrote 2 chapters already and saved it on my laptop but at the last moment when I was going to update it didn't show up and I have to installed my window again...
all the chapters was gone :(
So that's why I took time to write it again... hope you will understand.... okh so this chapter is again A Happy types Chapter...

itne ghum k baad itni khushi to bunti hai :)
(After so many sadness this much happiness is needed)

Happy Reading Guys :)

Hussain POV:

The table was all set with the snacks and other desi items for aftari and we all were seated on our places peacefully waiting for azan so we break our fast.
Mom and all other people were busy making Dua except me and shehry, as being a good husband shehry was holding zaviaan and me Anaya.

Zaviaan as being a cute boy was sitting quietly on shehry's lap and Anaya my naughty daughter was playing with the spoons and plate by my side when I notice Maha filling her plate with the Pakoray and Samosay (Desi snacks)

"So I was actually right, you are fooling us with your fasting thing"

"Shut up sain, I am fasting" she replied annoyed

"oh really, then why you are filling your plate with pakoray maha moti"

"coz it will end up soon so saving something for myself" she replied smartly

"Maha moti say the truth. You are not fasting" I tried to tease her

"sain you..."

"Maha, hussain... chup raho aur dua mangon kia bachoon ki tarah lar rahy ho"
(Maha, hussain, keep quiet and pray why are you fighting like kids)

Before I could tease more mama interrupted scolding both of us and the table got all mute again. Even I started my prayer, And then don't know what got in me I again started the teasing session of Maha indirectly,

So closing my eyes and raising my hands up I started my prayer from which I know Maha will get angry.

" oh God Maha Moti k liye ab koi shahrukh khan types to milega nahi to jaldi se koi isi ki tarah mota dhundwado, and meri biwi Amaya uska size zero he rakhna please and Maha ka wazan or barha do Or mota kardo..."

(oh God maha fatso won"t be able to get shahrukhan types now so get her a fatso like her, and my wife amaya keep her the same size zero, and keep this fatso maha even fat)

"sain you..." before she could say anything the silence took the place with the voice of azan and we all break our fast and then Maha started the teasing session again.

"Now my turn" she said raising the eyebrows to me and then adjusting her dupatta and raising hands for pray she started.

"oh Allah sain ko mota kardo itna mota k agar kisi k ghar mai 84 inch ka led bhi q na to sain us mai bhi fit na dikhay, and Amaya bhabhi wala figure..Please give that to me"

(oh God make sain so fat that if a person have 84 inch led at their hime her won't even fix in that, and amaya's figure..Please give that to me)

"huh khud to dieting kar nahi sakti agai meri biwi ki figure mangnay"
(can't even diet, and trying to steal my wife's figure)