Chapter 48 *HuMaya*✔

Thanks for the cover :) love it :)

And all of you reading here
Enjoy this happy Humaya Chapter :)

Happy Reading janies :)

Rehan POV:

*Ting tong*

The person sitting next to me rang the bell of the plane even its not even taken off. Yeah I'm in plane heading to India after 2 years almost to face her...Sam...

I thought I would never ever see her again but I guess this situation made me doing that.

Yesterday night Amaya coming to my room like that was strange....very very strange to me... but then if she agreed to be my wife then I should be the one doing that fast so here I am in my flight to India to meet her to get permission for the second marriage or divorce...maybe.

Sam being with me or not is same to me either way, and from the time Amaya and Anaya stepped in my life I even forget about my past after that okay that a different thing that I was afraid to leave Amaya with her ex husband alone as Vihaan and Amyra are now going to New York. But Amaya insisted me and promised me if anything goes wrong she would tell me so I made myself ready for this India thing...

The plane finally takes off but that ting tong of uncle didn't stopped. He was getting on my nerves after each and every bell he rang. Seeing him is an European I started talking to him well abusing him in urdu

"abbay bhudday band kar ye apna sureela gana kaan mai lag raha hai"
(you old brat stop this ting tong of yours its hurting my ears)

I speak sweetly showing a smile on my face

"excuse me..."
He said frowning

"excuse k bachay kuttay saalay ruk ja khotay degi who khana bar bar bell baja baja ke mujhay kiyoun maar raha hai?"
(kid of excuses you dog just wait she'll give you to eat as well why do you keep ringing the bell and hurting my ear )

I said again and his frown now changed into an angry mode

"kutta hoga tu smjha. European hoon iska matlab ye nahi mujhay doosri zabanay nahi aati hoongi. meri biwi Pakistani hai samjha"
(you dog yourself understood. I am an European so it doesn't mean I can't understand any other language my wife is Pakistani understood)

The man said sitting right next to me and now I was the one with wide eyes and open mouth seeing him speaking urdu all to good even I didn't speak this good except the abuses...

Kia zamana agaya hai...yeh pasand ki shadiyoon nay toh zamana kharaab kar k rakh diya hai...
(what a time came now...this love marriages have destroyed the time)

Amaya POV:

Moving here and there here I was making breakfast for myself when Hussain came out of the guest room in his trousers only, stretching his arms and yawning loudly he greeted me a good morning in that. A smile automatically took place on my lips seeing him like this.

bilkul waisi ki waisi adatain...bilkul nahi badlien...
(his habits are still the same...it didn't changed)

Placing the breakfast on the table I called Hussain to do it with me, he made himself seated next to my seat and I placed some bread with egg in his plate.