CHAPTER 3

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Moving In

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

After the introductions, everyone there got scanned for their bodies and were assigned a number and given a uniform, luckily for you, you had already hacked into the machine and therefore they weren't able to detect you were girl. You already had quite broad shoulders and you had a pretty toned body in the first place since you're always training your body either way. So after this was done, everyone was put onto the buses and then you guys were headed towards the Blue Lock facility.

💭 ''I wonder how strong these guys are...the ones I used to play soccer with in school were alright...still wasn't what I wanted...so maybe I can find that here...''

You were walking down a corridor as you were told to go to the room that was indicated on your uniform and that room Z, so you moseyed along the corridor, looking for the door, walking through the walls of silence. After finding the room, you opened the door and headed in.

💭 ''Interesting...''

You were the first one in there, so that was a huge relief, so before anyone else decides to enter, you quickly put your uniform on and waited for the rest. One by one, the people walked in, and you were just sitting on the floor waiting for them. Then person walked in.

''Oh Sakurai-Kun!'' A voice spoke out of to you, causing you to look at the person, you smiled when you recognized him

💭 ''It's Kira, at least I know someone here....''

💭 ''Man..it feels so weird to be called Sakurai-Kun...''

''Talk about lucky...looks like we're all in the same room...'' Kira smiled, you nodded

''When did you get here?'' He asked

''I was the first one here'' You said simply, he nodded in understanding

Just when you thought that everyone was here, the door opened once more and it was Isagi in the flesh, so you and Kira walked over to him and said your hellos. You were observing Isagi the whole time and he looked like a clueless puppy which made you smile for some reason.

Then out of nowhere, something hit Isagi in his face, it was a piece of clothing, you looked back and saw it was some orange hair coloured guy, you found yourself staring at his muscles, but shook it off because you weren't here to see guy's bodies now, were you? Isagi was about to trip over someone, so you grabbed his blazer and pulled him away

''Careful...'' You said calmly, Isagi stared at the guy sleeping on the floor

💭 ''He's sucking his thumb...cute...''