CHAPTER 18

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Happy Reunion and End of the First Selection

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

The dining hall was quiet and empty, except for the three of you - Bachira, Isagi, and yourself. As the last members of the team to finish dinner, you didn't mind being the only ones left in the dining hall. You were not feeling tired, so you decided to stay a little longer and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.

Bachira and Isagi bid their goodnights and left, leaving you alone in the dining hall. You leaned back in your chair and gazed up at the ceiling, lost in your thoughts. The door to the dining room slid open, but you were too lost in your own world to notice.

Nagi and Reo, walked in and spotted you sitting in the chair.

''How do you even know it's Y/n?'' Nagi whispered to Reo, looking at you in awe.

''Bro, I can spot Y/n from a mile away. She looks like a boy version of herself,' Reo replied with a small smile.

They both made their way over to you, but you still had your eyes closed and didn't realize they were there until Reo spoke up.

''Y/n?' his voice was soft, filled with so many emotions.

You opened your eyes and were startled to see them there. You stared at them, unable to believe that they were standing right in front of you. You had never expected them to be here at the training facility.

''Y/n, you do remember us, right?'' Reo's voice trailed off, his eyes filled with hope.

You couldn't believe it. After all these years, you finally saw your two best friends again. You felt a surge of emotions and before you knew it, you were on your feet, running towards them and jumping into their arms.

''Of course I f*cking do...why would I ever forget about you two?'' you said, tears forming in your eyes. Nagi and Reo hugged you tightly, happy to see you again after so long.

''We missed you so much'' Nagi said, his voice cracking with emotion.

''I missed you guys too'' You replied, feeling overwhelmed with joy and nostalgia.

The three of you spent the rest of the night catching up and reminiscing about old times. You laughed and joked like nothing had changed, even though it had been years since you last saw each other. You had also explained the whole situation with you and how you even got to Blue Lock in the first place, although their shock was visible, they were just glad to have finally found you and see you alive and well. As the night went on, you realized that your friendship with Nagi and Reo was still as strong as ever, if not, stronger. Despite being on different teams now, you knew that your bond would never break.