CHAPTER 8

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Late Night Talks

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

After the match between Team X was over, you all were sat in the locker room, you were sat in the corner, just facing the door, a towel covering your head. 

💭 ''I really need to get out here...Bachira is f*cking naked...ARGHHHHH!''

💭 ''I don't mind them taking their tops off...but that's where I DRAW THE F*CKING LINE!''

''Oi Bachira...can you like put some clothes on please...?'' You mumbled low

???

''How the heck do you know I'm naked?'' He asked curiously, you sighed

''Igaguri's reaction duh...'' You mumbled, slowly getting up

''I'm just gonna head out...'' You said calmly as you walked out of the door, leaving them all surprised

''Aww...why does he always leave...?'' Bachira pouted as he continued to dry his body

You got out of the room and your face was as bright as a tomato, you slid down the door, feeling your body temperature rising at the thought of Bachira being naked in the same room as you. 

''Oh god...how longer can I keep escaping...they're gonna start getting suspicious for sure...'' You internally cried as you wiped the sweat off your forehead

💭 ''Should I tell Ego about myself...will he kick me out...?''

💭 ''But I can't just got up and say oh I'm from an assassin family and I am currently in hiding...so I have come to hide here...what wacko is going to believe that..''

💭 ''Well actually...he might...he is a bit crazy in the head...''

💭 ''Oh f*ck it...I'll just continue with the facade...if I get caught I get caught...''

''Now I'll just have to wait to shower...I have to let them shower first...'' You mumbled as you got up and walked away, heading over to the practice room for the time being. 

[Somewhere in Japan]

The older brother of Itoshi Rin, Itoshi Sae was sat in his room, looking at a certain picture in his hand. It was a photograph of four individuals. Himself, Rin, and two other individuals, which included a young girl and an older boy.