CHAPTER 4

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Moving in 2.0

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

After the quick game of tag, you were left staring down at Kira, who still was in the process of figuring out what just happened, he was shocked by it all for sure as were the other ones in the room.

📺 ''Good work, you lumps of talent. Results here are everything.''

📺 ''Now get out, loser! Kira Ryosuke...you're disqualified''

''Don't mess with me...how is this supposed to let us win the world cup...? These games...why do I...'' Kira started speaking up

''WHY DOES SOMEONE AS TALENTED TO ME NEED TO HAVE THEIR FUTURE DESTROYED?! I AM JEWEL OF JAPANESE SOCCER!! GOT ME!!'' Kira yelled, you wiggled your fingers in your ear

💭 ''Damn...he just busted my ear drum...''

''Are you telling me that Isagi-Kun and Igaguri-Kun have more talent than me??! Huh?!''

''What is the point of point of playing tag anyway!! This ain't soccer!! What does this have to do with soccer?!''

📺 ''In Blue Lock...everything is related to soccer. Take a good look around, your mediocre elite.''

📺 ''The size of that room...is 16.5 x 40.32 meters. That's the same size as the penalty area''

💭'' I knew it...the size seemed familiar...''

📺 '' About 75% of goals happen here. It's a striker's workplace. Basically, how well you can position yourself here determines your worth as a striker...anyone who can't survive that battlefield...lacks the talent to be a striker''

''S..So what?! I GET THE SIZE OF THE ROOM...BUT PLAYING TAG STILL ISN'T SOCCER!'' Kira yelled further, you let out a sigh as you sat down on the floor

📺 ''What's required of the ones running away...is a tactical relationship awareness or positioning.''

📺 ''What's required of the one who's ''it'' is precise dribbling...and the ability to aim and shoot whilst moving. This is wonderful soccer, idiot!''

''BUT...I MEAN...WHAT COULD HAVE YOU LEARNED ABOUT ME IN THE A MERE TWO MINUTES?! Soccer lasts ninety minutes...!!'' He yelled further

📺 ''The average time that a player players in possession of the ball in a ninety minute game...is about one hundred and thirty-six seconds... you received an equal amount of time and you let it go to waste..''