Chapter 6: Lies

3rd person POV

"Mikey we need to talk." Raph said as he pulled him into the living room. 

"Earlier we saw Y/N leaving the lair." Donnie said in a serious tone.

"Oh I know. I saw them." Mikey said as Donnie and Raph looked at each other with a surprised look plastered on their faces. 

"You just let them leave?" Raph said looking mad. 

"Well yeah, I trust them." Mikey said, acting like that was obvious.

"You put to much faith into strangers, Mikey." Donnie said with a straight face.

"They came back didn't they?" 

"Well yes, but you don't know where they went! They could be talking to The Foot Clan about where our lair is!" Raph said.

"She was about to tell me where they went, but you guys made me leave before they could tell me!"

"They could've lied to you!" Donnie said.

"Look all in saying is not to let your hairs down. There not here to be our friend remember. I don't want you to get upset if they become your friend and then they betray us because we all know how your a softie. Not to be rude or anything." Raph said trying his best not to fight with him.

"Ok, Raph." Mikey said quietly looking at the floor and leaving. He made his way back to his room. He moved the curtain open and then closed it. He lifted his head back up off the ground to see you patiently waiting on the floor for his to come back.

"What were you guys talking about?" Mikey looked a little startled when they asked that question. He didn't know if he should tell them the truth or not. 

"Nothing all that interesting. Don't worry about it." Mikey said looking sad. He didn't want to lie especially to someone he liked so much. His own crush. 

"Oh ok." You replied. 

"By any chance where did you go and why did you come back?" You looked startled just like Mikey did before. You didn't want to lie especially to someone you liked so much. You're own crush. You remembered you used to go to a music store for fun before you met the turtles, to try out the instruments.

"I went to a music store, I like messing with all the instruments." You said trying to act convincing. 

"Yeah but why did you come back? You could've escaped?" 

"I like it here. I like being with you." You said honestly. Mikey began to blush untill he remembered what Raph said. They could be trying to mess with me. They probably don't even like me. 

He replied with a simple ok and left to get ready for bed. Leaving you looking sad. 

He noticed Donnie putting up cameras probably because of their resent conversation and he headed to the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------

Time skip because I'm lazy and it's 8 in the morning.

Still 3rd Person POV

It was about 9:00 p.m. the next night you discided to go back to the music shop you lied about yesterday, still feeling guilty about lying. You climbed up the ladder to go to the shop, but little did you know that the turtles were planning for you to leave.

They were looking through the security cameras Donnie had set up the night before. The boys were planning to follow you and see what you were doing. Mikey has a mixed feeling about it. He really wanted to believe you, but he didn't want to let his guard down. 

A few seconds after you climbed up the boys followed you to the music shop. They had their hoodies on so they could keep a close eye on you. Once you entered the shop they each entered one by one to make sure you didn't get suspicious. 

Once they all made it in they walked around trying to avoid you, but still keeping a close eye on you. You looked around and saw a cello. You remembered how much you loved to play, but being in The Foot Clan didn't pay good so you had to pawn it. 

You remembered you have extra money because you are staying with the turtles so you don't have to pay for food. You went up to the desk and told the person working there your instrument size. You payed him and he said he need to tune it real quick. 

You discided to look around at all the instruments. You turned a corn and you bumped into someone wearing an orange hoodie. "Sorry!" He said in a panic."It's fine." You said looking up at him. You couldn't see his face because of the hoodie. He quickly put his hands into his pockets and scurred off.

Something about him was familiar. Either it was the way he talked or his actions, but you couldn't figure it out. Just then you heard someone call you and say it was ready, so you took it and left.

You carried it over up the fire escape of a building and started to take everything out of its case. The boys climbed up the escape and were looking at you over the side of the building hoping you wouldn't notice. And then you played.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1OuCn2F9BmyTAdM0Jylo9X?si=UihSfrlyT1uOZhPiNgO-jQ

(That's the song you're playing if it doesn't work then the song is called Paint it Black by Wednesday Addams.)

It sounded so beautiful. The way you played was perfect. Extraordinary. The boys were in awe. Especially Mikey he was blushing like crazy. It was like he was seeing the real you.

Then the song ended and you realized that you have been gone for a while you had to leave so you packed your things up you discided to leave everything on the roof since you couldn't keep it in the lair and you headed back.

The turtles quickly headed back so you would notice they left to. Once you entered they were all in the kitchen and you were glad that thankfully they didn't know you had left. 

Or so you thought. Hehehe

----------------------------------------------------

1011 words! 🧡🧡🧡

Thank you so much for reading! Tell me if the link to the song worked.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated! 

Have a great day! Ye 🧡