Chapter 7: The Rain

Takes place a couple of days after you purchased you're instrument.

3rd person POV

You were watching a movie in the living room when you decided to go get a snack from the kitchen. You paused your F/M and headed out of the room towards the kitchen when you heard a slight drizzle. 

You immediately remember you left your cello on the roof of the building outside. You didn't know if you would be able to leave or not to get it. You looked around at each of the turtles rooms unnoticed to see if you could leave. You looked around and everyone was and they were all occupied.

All except for Mikey. 

You couldn't find him anywhere you double checked everywhere but you couldn't find him. Sure your cello was in a case, but it wasn't water proof. It would ruin your cello. You decided to go ahead and leave you'll have to be quick though.

You'll just take it bring it here, hide it somewhere, and put it back when the rain stops.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey's POV (takes place during the beginning of the chapter)

I was in my room drawing a picture. It was of Y/N actually. I couldn't stop thinking about them. I was drawing them playing the cello on the roof. Ever since I heard them play the song keeps playing in my head over and over again. 

Just as I was thinking about them I heard a drizzle. I remembered that Y/N's cello was on the roof. I could start pouring any second now! I rushed over to the ladder to go get their instrument. 

Then I would hide it in Donnie's lab or something. A place where they'll never find it and I'll put it back right after the rain is gone.

I climbed up the fire escape and on top of the build I started jumping from building to building in the rain. I got to the building with the cello on it and picked it up. The case was wet, but hopefully the cello wasn't. 

I started to run back jumping from building to building again with the cello in hand. It was pouring and I was soaked and so was the cello case. I jumped to one of the buildings and slipped in the process. I fell off the building. My heart was racing. I dropped my weapon in the process. 

There was nothing I could do now. Just then I felt something wrap around my waist and I stopped falling. I was to scared to open my eyes until I heard a soft voice say "Michaelangelo?" 

I looked up and there they were with my weapon, holding me up. They looked so beautiful/handsome. The way the moon light hit there face made their skin was so delicate. And their soft voice I couldn't get out of my head. 

They pulled me back up onto of the roof. I sat down as they unraveled my weapon around me. 

"Are you okay?" They said once again in a soft voice. They had a consurned look on their face. Then I noticed they were shaking. Did I really scare them that bad? Did they really care about me that much? Then I snapped out of my thoughts once I realized I was just saring at them.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you so much for saving me." They looked a little surprised once I thanked them. Then they shot a quick "anytime" and looked away, blushing. Then so did I. 

"Wait is that my- I mean why do you have a cello?" They said hoping I didn't notice what they said. "I didn't want your cello to get wet." I said "You know about my cello?" 

-------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV because I randomly switched POV'S in the middle of the story without noticing.

"Yeah I heard you play it on the roof the night you got it. I thought it sounded really pretty." He said honestly with light blush on his face. 

"You followed me?" You said with a mix of confusion and anger.

"Well all of us did. Donnie set up cameras the first night you left."

"Everybody knew I left that night?"

"Yeah" he said with a fake chuckle.

"Why did you guys let me leave?"

"Well I told you I trusted you, didn't I? Also it's not like you were doing anything bad. Come on let's get out of the rain." He said standing up and picking up the cello. 

"Lets go." He said reaching for you're hand. You place your hand in his and he lifted you up, but when he did you slipped. His hand slipped out of yours and you fell to the ground or at least you thought you did. Until he leaned forward and wrapped his arm around you. And in the process you're lips touched for a split second. Leaving you both blushing madly.

Mikey looked away and so did you. "I guess now we're even" Mikey said with a chuckle. Then he looked at you still blushing madly. He noticed you didn't say anything back and he started to freak out.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do or say that! That was such a Leo thing to do! I don't know what came over me! I'm-" he was cut off as you pulled him close and both of your lips met yet again. Mikey's eye were wide open and then he closed them, kissing back.

Then you both parted and you said quietly "I love you." 

"I love you too." You both looked at each other smiling like dorks. "Now let's actually get out of the rain." He said taking his hand in yours and heading back to the sewers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

923 words 

 I'm sorry this one is a little short. I'm not really good at like the first kiss stuff 🧡

Thank you for reading have a great day!

Also I'm going to try to write a chapter like every other day so just a heads up.