Chapter 2

Vladimir's POV

She was a beauty. Her brunette hair was braided down to her hips and she has emerald green eyes. Her body has wonderful distinctive curves that fit her well.

She will be mine...

Mina's POV

I wake up on a bed, my ankle shackled up to the wall. I scan the room to see the man that kidnapped me.

He was looking down at me but I didn't look back.
A shiver runs down my spine as he rests his hand on my shoulder. He gently takes my chin and forces me to look at him. I close my eyes.

"Look at me Mina," he says softly.

I scoot towards the wall trying to get away.

"Look at me!" He screams.

I couldn't hold my tears back any longer. Streams trailed down my face. I was afraid of him.

"Please don't cry. Do not be afraid, my love. Let me explain," he says sitting next to me. He wipes away the trail of tears.

"I'm Vladimir Dracul also know as Dracula. You are to be my bride, Mina Harker."

I stare at him in panic and fear, trying to loosen the chains.

"These chains are only here until I know that you are true to me, my love. When I can trust you, I'll take them off." He says, giving me a kiss on the forehead. He looks at neck.

I touch my neck and feel a bandage. I peel it off which exposes two holes carved into my neck.

"I'll never be yours, you monster!" I cry.

His eyes are locked on the wound. Their blue color fading into a deep red.

"I can't resist you any longer..."

Vladimir's POV

I couldn't fight it. I could hear the rapid pacing of her small heart. It set every nerve in my body on edge. I feel my fangs extend, revealing themselves. I grip my hands around her neck before plunging my fangs into the wound I had previously made. The gush of blood ran into my mouth, setting my instincts into overdrive.

Mina's POV

I feel his teeth enter my skin back through the same holes as before. Another rush of pleasure courses in me taking away the pain.

I come to my senses and go into shock.

Why was he doing to me?

"You're a vampire! Am I going to become one?" I say putting pressure on the wound, hoping the bleeding would stop before he gets hungry again.

"I am a vampire. You will not become a vampire until you show your love and loyalty to me."