two.

JEONGGUK DOESNT HAVE A GF I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS DAD

Summer heat dried out the air, not a single cloud was above the university building which casted shadows for the people passing by to stand under for a few seconds. It was an enjoyable type of heat, the air was full with a light summer breeze too and it was deemed the perfect weather to tan. By one boy of course.

"Taehyung, how long are we gonna lay down here for?" A boy, wiping his sweaty forehead, asked and squinted his eyes down at the other one due to the sun blaring right at them.

"Is my back dark?" Taehyung propped himself up onto his elbows and turned his head towards his best friend who nodded quickly, "Can't we just stay here a little longer? It's so peaceful behind the campus."

"Are you sure it's because of the peace?" Jimin cocked an eyebrow up, shooting his eyes up at one of the classrooms where he could see a certain male professor walking around a lecture room and organising his things.

"You're sitting on my shirt," Taehyung whined and pushed Jimin's knee back and took out his oversized shirt from underneath, "Let's go home then."

"I'm surprised your mum let you stay out so late today, doesn't she usually want you home straight after class finishes?" The brunette asked and began to pack their books up, his backpack was already full from the books he had stolen from the library so he began to shove them into Taehyung's bag instead.

"Yeah I know," Taehyung pulled down his shirt and cracked his knees as he stood up, "She was extra nice last night, she ordered my favourite foods even though she always lectures me about eating healthy. And, this morning she kept hugging and kissing me- maybe she feels bad that she doesn't spend with me because she's the CEO now."

"It's cute though, I wish my mum was like that. I could go missing and she wouldn't give a shit- all she cares about is whether my dad gives her money." Jimin sighed and swung his backpack over his shoulder.

Taehyung let his bare-feet hit the heated concrete floor, he had decided it was too hot for socks and shoes so he went barefoot. All he wore was a oversized tee over some boxers too that had caught inappropriate attention whenever he'd bend over to get something.

"If I went missing, I probably wouldn't complain," Taehyung took out his phone and checked the time to see it was nearing 6 PM, "I really hate this place, I want to go far away. Sometimes I wanna run away, but my mums nice so I don't."

"Because of your dad?"

Taehyung quietly at winced at the fact that man was being referred to as his father, "Yeah, he's ruined this neighbourhood and life for me. I wanna start fresh somewhere else. Oh, but I love my therapist too I wouldn't wanna leave her." He sighed.

"I can't believe you haven't mentioned me," Jimin shoved the boy who dramatically stumbled into a bush and screamed. Laughter began to erupt from Jimin who pulled him out and smoothed out the messy hair he had just given Taehyung.

"Stupid dog."

"Just swear, your mum's not here to tell you off!"

"No I'm too used to it! Everytime I swear I just remember all those times I had to get beat by that wooden spoon. Plus, I feel like she has people out here watching me to make sure I'm on my best behaviour."

"If she did, she'd know about the amount of blowjobs-"

Taehyung gasped and slammed a hand over Jimin's mouth, furrowing his thick eyebrows quickly, "Did you not hear about the part where people might be watching me?"

"So dramatic." A giggle left the shorter one.

Unfortunately, neither of them noticed a certain male on the other side of the road following their footsteps in a black Mercedes. The road was empty too, cars rarely passed by in a rich neighbourhood unless they lived there.

Jeongguk's sharp eyes stayed on Taehyung, he took a smooth turn onto the other road and drove behind the boy who had stopped at the side of the pathway. His friend hugged him goodbye and took a turn to the left and disappeared completely which was the perfect opportunity for Jeongguk.

Taehyung wasn't moving either and was standing on his phone, back against him and on his phone. Jeongguk assumed that he was texting his mother about coming home and asking for a driver.

His tattooed hands reached for his black mask and cap which he put on quickly. He had to act fast and make sure he got Taehyung before he left.

Then, he opened up the storage in front of him and took out a cloth he had already dozed with chloroform. That left him with a few seconds before Taehyung would look up from his phone.

Why isn't she replying? Taehyung stared at his texts and let out a frustrated sigh. I don't wanna walk in this heat.

His head slowly began to lift up, but before he could see the sun something grabbed him from behind and placed a cloth over his mouth.

A muffled yelped came out of him and some very panicked breaths, and then he was out.

Jeongguk carefully caught him in his arms and lifted him like a bride, he had no time to waste so he hurried towards the car and put him in the car carefully.

He pressed down on his ear piece before speaking, "I have him, I'm coming to the car park now."

Jeongguk steered left and drove into a car park that was on the outskirts of the neighbourhood and had barely any buildings surrounding it. It was built for people to climb up a hill and get a great view of the town, so he didn't need to worry about cameras.

His stepped out of the car and carefully walked towards with Taehyung in his arms to Namjoon who opened up the backseat.

"Don't fuck it up, or you'll get use all killed." Namjoon told the man who nodded and took the new car keys once Taehyung was inside, "Recap the plan."

"Take him to the airport to the private jet, I'm not allowed to tell him that he's in hiding because he'll tell other people and get into trouble. I then take him to the guy in the countryside where I'll send our location."

"Okay great," Namjoon patted Jeongguk's shoulder who gave him a nod, "Oh right, everything he'll need is in the back. Do you have his phone?"

"No, he dropped it when I took him back at his uni."

"Make sure he doesn't get much contact with people, he is genuinely the type to tell people he's been kidnapped even if you held a gun against him. And he's the type to tell people a big gang is after him so don't let him find out about that either." Namjoon sternly told the younger who nodded, "You can set off now, I'll call you later to see if everything's going smoothly."

"Alright, bye." Jeongguk shook hands with Namjoon who walked to a different car and stepped inside.

Jeongguk did the same and took off his mask and hat, he then turned to Taehyung who was laying gracefully in the backseat.

How dumb must he be that they have to lie?

Ok guys basically here is the reason in less English:

big scary gang wants to take taehyung because his dad owes them big money so they need to hide tae but they can't hide him like normal rich people because tae is very stupid and annoying and will tell everyone and also because it will be obvious he is in hiding if he mysteriously stops going out

big rich people decided to lie  that tae got kidnapped by another big gang because they wanted tae too which is more believable because his dad owes a lot of gangs debt and they can't tell tae it's a prank because he will tell other people he's in hiding because he's dumb and annoying and thinks it's cool and he very dramatic so he will go ballistic