five.

Taehyung whined and rubbed his head, sitting up from the backseat and glanced around. A sigh escaped when he saw he was still in the car driving around, it felt like a never ending dream. Each time he woke up he was in the same spot and ready to try and escape again.

He frowned when he saw that Jeongguk was starting to park in front of a small building that had trees on one side and a line of shops on the other.

Hostel? Taehyung jumped when Jeongguk suddenly appeared in front of him and yanked the door open.

"Get out." He demanded.

"What do you mean get out? Where the- woah hey!" Taehyung yelped when a rough hand grabbed his arm and pulled him out. He stumbled into Jeongguk's chest, nose colliding painfully with his collarbones, "Ow!"

"We're staying here." Jeongguk gave a short answer and walked over to the boot with Taehyung still in his firm grip. He took out a few backpacks and plastic bags.

"Aren't you supposed to chuck me into a basement? Why are we staying at a hostel?! And why does it smell like the beach? What part of England are we in?" Taehyung asked as he was dragged inside.

Jeongguk didn't answer him. Taehyung continued to shiver beside him due to it being grey and his bare legs being out since all he wore was an oversized t-shirt.

The smell of wood and sea hit them when they stepped inside of the hostel where a man was sat at a desk with a phone in his hand. He briefly looked up at them and looked back down at his phone unbothered.

Jeongguk stepped forward, keeping a grip on Taehyung, "Afternoon, I have a room reserved under the name Jeon."

"Right, you're that guy." The man sat forward and pushed up his glasses.

Taehyung pushed Jeongguk back and slammed his hands onto the desk, "I've been kidnapped, you need to call the police!"

"Get out of my face." The other muttered and scribbled something down on his notebook, "You're all checked in, I'll let her know. Your room is B4 on the 4th floor."

"Thank you." Jeongguk got ready to pull Taehyung back, but the boy stood in place.

"What's your name?" Taehyung furiously asked.

"James?" The receptionist responded with raised eyebrows.

"Listen James, you're a little too fine to be ignoring a desperate boy in need. You're a horrible owner for letting such horrible crimes happen in your hostel and I'm letting you know now that once I escape I'm writing a negative review!"

"Can you get your boy under control?" He glared at Jeongguk who kept a straight face and just dragged Taehyung towards the tiny corridor of stairs.

"This place stinks." Taehyung pinched his nose, crashing against the wall repeatedly as he was pulled up the steps, "Is there no elevator? I don't want to go all the way to the fourth floor on these stairs."

"Stop complaining." Jeongguk murmured.

Taehyung began to feel his knees ache, but alas they arrived at their floor. He gasped when he saw how clean the small corridor was and at the mini window towards the end which displayed the outside world.

Their room was the fourth room down the corridor, just one room away from the mini window.

"Actually, this place is cute. It's kind of like a vintage beach house." Taehyung stumbled into their room which was surprisingly also alright looking.

It wasn't luxurious or anything; there were two beds with a cabinet between them and large windows on the right wall along with balcony doors on the left. There was a tiny TV that definitely had poor connection and another door that lead to a regular beach themed bathroom.