Chapter 5 - Grading (1)

MC Han Dawon, the host of Stardust Project, closed her tired eyes.

I watched the performances of more than 15 trainees in a row.

Although there were some stages that I thought were okay, many more fell below expectations.

It was not that the trainees from Dobbles Entertainment, one of the top three entertainment companies, lacked skills.

However, I was familiar with idols from 1st and 2nd rated groups.

Exhaustion overwhelmed me as I continued to watch the trainee's unrefined performances.

"Please introduce yourself."

"My name is Do Seohan. I'm a 6-month trainee at Dobbles Entertainment. I look forward to performing!"

Han Dawon lifted her heavy eyelids and smiled for the broadcast.

However, she had no interest.

It was Kevin who put on such a great performance that even her, who had been sleepy for the previous 15 trainees, woke up.

'You're an unlucky guy. Too bad.'

Every judges fatigue is building up. An average stage won't be able to capture their attention.

If you don't get a very interesting response here, it's not even worth going on air.

Han Dawon briefly glanced at the records in front of her.

Looking at the month-end evaluation results, it doesn't seem like he's a kid who stands out that much.

"You recently joined the company. Before that, were you anywhere else?"

"I trained for about five years outside of the company."

"You were a trainee here for six months, but you have much experience."

"You're young, but you've been doing it for a while. Why didn't you debut?"

"You're still young. Seventeen?"

The other trainers seemed to have similar feelings and blurted out insensitive words.

Among them, there was only one person whose eyes were sparkling.

Vocal trainer Yoo Min-seo highly recommended Do Seohan.

"..."

While everyone is silent, looking up at Seohan with their hands clasped. Teacher Yoo Min-seo smiled and added more words.

"It seems like you have a lot of talent, right? You have an attractive face."

"Oh, thank you!"

I found myself looking at him one more time.

I raised my head and glanced at Seohan.

I don't know if it feels that way because of the lighting, but in fact, just looking at his face, he is quite handsome.

"...I guess so."

It's not a particularly flashy or striking face, but he has round eyes and solid features. A face that tilts its head and stares nervously...

Therefore.

It looked like a hamster that had been caught escaping from its cage.