Chapter 73 - There are No Secrets (3)

A refreshing morning where the sun rose against the clouds.

Mentor Yoo Minseo visited Dobbles early in the morning to film an evaluation for the Stardust reality show.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Since I originally was a vocal trainer here, the Dobbles practice room is like a second home.

"Is everyone is doing well... uh?"

Teacher Yoo Minseo came in waving her hand and saw an unusual sight.

The members were lined up behind the leader, Kang Siwoo, handing him their cell phones.

Maybe it was like that in the old days, but I thought that kind of thing doesn't happen anymore.

"What, is this a school?"

"We're just not using our phones."

"Did the manager order it?"

"Oh, no. We agreed. We will hand in our phones during practice time."

"Wow... do you want to focus on practice?"

"Yes , we do."

Teacher Yoo Minseo's eyes widened after hearing Kang Siwoo's explanation.

Are these really boys with an average age of 19.7 years?

How do you listen so well?

"Uh, Minseo, are you here?"

Teacher Yoo Minseo turned to choreographer Choi Myeong-hwan, who came in behind her and started chattering with him.

Just looking at her happy smile, it was as if she were talking to her children.

"This is why I'm scared of survival. They only pick the most crazy kids and you can see pick have matured at that age. They even hand in their cell phones to focus during practice!"

"Every day?"

"I guess so."

Voluntarily handing over your cell phone even though you weren't asked to do so?

Myunghwan Choi crossed his arms in surprise.

"Oh, I guess I can look forward to today based on that amount of practice?"

"You don't get the concept of being in front of the camera."

"Oh, not really."

Kang Siwoo shook the white basket and took the members' cell phones.

There was still one person left who had not turned his in.

Seongbin quietly raised his hand out.

"Oh, I'll put mine in too."

'What?'

When his screen turned on, the notification at the top caught the eye of Teacher Minseo.

The numbers stamped on it that were enough to catch the eye at once.

"Seongbin, were you late this morning?"

"Huh?"

"Why are there so many missed calls?"

"I don't oknow."

Cha Seongbin shrugged his shoulders in an uncharacteristically calm voice and walked away.

"..."