Chapter 36 - Pretty

The reporter's sharp yet fresh eyes were directed at me.

You don't know me, but we met in the future.

It's not a relationship between a reporter and a trainee, but something a little different... There was a time when I was involved in a relationship with her that was ordinary.

Even back then, reporter Lee Doyeon's name was infamous.

The subtle confidence and arrogant attitude is the same as I remember, but the atmosphere of a reporter with 10 years of experience cannot be matched.

As of now, she's a rookie reporter with two or three years of experience.

So, I predicted it would work.

And looking at those crazy shaking eyes, it seems like it definitely worked.

"I think I was too eager to publish it."

"...Ah."

Is it because there is a big age difference?

The reporter Lee Doyeon I know would have gone crazy with anxiety and anger.

I mean come on, dating rumors breaking out at this point in the debut rankings?

Not one, not two, but three?

In fact, debuting at that point is like a mistake. Common sense tells us that idol fans would debut a trainee with three legs instead of one.

Reporter Lee Doyeon's feelings also seemed to have become quite complicated. I could tell just by looking at her more cautious attitude than before, this was worth a deal.

She smiled awkwardly and opened her mouth.

"I know what you want. However, even if it's not now, it's something that will come out someday..."

"I'm not asking you to take it to your grave."

"Then?"

"Let's just bury it for now."

In reality, what Reporter Lee Doyeon said is correct.

At best, if they debut right after survival, it's news that can only be prevented in the first year of their debut.

It's a big scoop that would break out someday, even if it's not from reporter Lee Doyeon.

Therefore, the proposal I would like to make is also 'on hold'.

I guess this is a request to at least finish the Stardust project smoothly.

Kang Siwoo will take care of himself on his own after that.

Because it's his life.

"That's enough... I'll think about it. I don't know whether it'll come out or not, whether it's me or not."

Reporter Lee Doyeon spoke with a bewildered expression.

"Thank you."

I bowed my head and answered, and Kang Siwoo also hesitated and looked at reporter Lee Doyeon.

As far as I know, Reporter Lee Doyeon is not the type of person to go back on her words.

I think this has been resolved to some extent...

This was not my main goal with reporter Lee Do-yeon.

It has just been threats up until now, and the real deal hasn't even been made yet.