Chapter 77 - Left Alone

The showcase is already three days away.

To summarize the schedule for the past two weeks...

"Hmm... we practiced."

"And did you practice?"

"Oh, practice... Maybe you should practice?"

"Practice... practice!"

Kang Siwoo felt a sense of urgency as he witnessed the members turning into living zombies.

In order to become free-faced zombies rather than dead-eyed zombies, ventilation is necessary.

We will get even busier once activities start. We cannot lose this chance.

Kang Siwoo carefully opened a new topic.

"Seongbin went through a hard time... How about... because we all worked hard together... Wouldn't it be okay to sneak out for a day and eat something?"

"You mean sneak off to the convenience store?"

Seo Haim's shy voice continued as he said that was his dream when he was a trainee.

"I've always wanted to do that."

"What are you talking about? You've been doing that."

Of course, that shy pretense was stripped away by Jin Sehyun's revelation.

Seo Haim cleared his throat and waved his hand.

"That's incorrect."

"You were busy going in and out of convenience stores even during the filming of Stardust... let go Haim!"

Jin Sehyun, who easily escaped Seo Haim's grasp, shrugged his shoulders and added on.

"Anyways, I agree."

On the other hand, Cha Seongbin, who recovered his spirit, burst into laughter and said.

"Let's try some spicy fried chicken noodles."

It bothered me that it seemed like he was deliberately trying to appeal by pretending to be better, but he seemed to be in good condition today anyway, so as long as he's happy.

Ha Junseo clapped his hands and smiled.

"Let's get some light ramen, street-food, drinks, and snacks."

"Oh, the menu is good."

"If you think about the calories, zero coke...?"

"Junseo, after talking about so much ramen and street-food, does zero coke have any meaning?"

"It's my last remaining conscience."

Kang Siwoo gathered the members' opinions and pointed outside the practice room.

"From what I heard from Junseo, the manager doesn't go around here at this time. If we quietly take the stairs in the hallway, it won't take too long..."

The route was prepared with advice from Dobbles player Ha Junseo.

Kang Siwoo stood up from his seat and gave a wink.

"Then shall we go right now?"

If we're going to do it, we should do it today.

It's the perfect time for a late-night snack.

The members stood up with sparkling eyes.

"Let's go!"

"Fighting!"