Chapter 1: Enchanted Forest

——————————☃️——————————

"Oh no!" A little voice exclaimed. "The Princess is trapped under the snow goblin's spell!"

A little Anna, a little Elias and a little (Y/n) were all kneeling on the floor surrounded by a tiny forest Elias had made from snow. Anna was holding a princess and a snow goblin that Elias had also made out of snow, and there were little snow animals dotted all around them as well.

"Quick Elias! Make a Prince! A fancy one!" Anna requested.

Elias quickly creates another small figure that looked like a Prince which Anna grabbed.

"Oh no! The Prince is trapped too! 'Who cares about danger when there's love?'" Anna said in a deep voice, mimicking a Prince. Then she made the snow prince and princess kiss.

Elias gagged. "Ugh, Anna. Blech! Kissing won't save the forest."

(Y/n) giggled and picked up a snow elephant that was next to a small figure that looked like a walking marshmallow. (Baymax)

"The lost fairies cry out!" (Y/n) yelled, mimicking an elephant sound, then she picked up a little giraffe and paused. "Hey, Elias, what sound does a giraffe make?"

He shrugged. Then he made another figure with wings that was riding on a unicorn. "They wake the Fairy King who breaks the spell and saves everyone!"

Anna scooped up the little figurines. "And they all get married!" She laughed.

King Agnarr and Queen Iduna were standing in the doorway of their shared room, smiling at them.

"What are you playing?" The King asked.

"Enchanted Forest." Anna replied.

The King hummed. "That's like no enchanted forest that I've ever seen."

Elias gasped and stood up. "You've seen an enchanted forest?"

(Y/n) stood up next to him. "Awesome!"

Anna popped up as well. "Wait, what?"

"I have. Once." The King answered.

Anna angrily placed her hands on her hips. "And you've never told us this before?"

The King shrugged. "Well, I could tell you now, if you..."

Elias, (Y/n) and Anna rushed into one of the beds and sat next to each other squirming with excitement.

"Okay, now."

"Tell us now."

"Please?"

"Are you sure about this?" The Queen asked.

"He nodded. "It's time they know."

"Let's make a big snowman later." Anna whispered to (Y/n) and Elias.

"If they can settle and listen." The King added.

The three kids quickly straightened up and held their breath.

"Far away, as North as we can go, stood a very old, and very enchanted forest. But it's magic wasn't that of goblin spells and lost fairies."