Chapter 3: Charades

——————————☃️——————————

Anna stood in front of the room, growling and snarling like an animal. They were all playing charades, and Anna was acting something out. Everyone else sat across from her on a couch, trying to guess what she was being.

"Uh, lion?"

"Grizzly bear!"

"Um...Monster?"

"Brown bear!"

"Angry...face?"

"Black bear!"

"Uh..."

"Hans!" Olaf guessed.

Anna perked up and pointed at Olaf, signaling that he was on the right track

"Unredeemable monster!" Elias shouted.

"Greatest mistake of your life?" Kristoff exclaimed.

"Wouldn't even kiss you." Olaf commented.

"Ooh, Ooh! Backstabbing son of a—!"

*ring ring ring!*

Sven held a bell in his mouth and rang it, signaling that time was up.

"Villain." Anna sighed revealing the answer.

"Ooohhhh..." they all said, understanding what she was getting at.

"We all kinda got it." Olaf said.

"Okay Olaf. You're up." Kristoff told him.

Olaf got up from the couch and picked up a piece of paper from a basket.

"This is so much easier now that I can read." He muttered to himself. "Alright, lightening round. Boys against girls."

"Alright, alright, we're ready, I was born ready! Let's go!" Anna exclaimed.

The time started and Olaf began to rearrange his body parts into different things.

"Unicorn...ice cream...castle...oaken...teapot...mouse...Oh! Elias!"

The bell rang and Kristoff laughed in victory, having gotten every single one.

Anna furrowed her brows and crossed her arms in a pout. "I don't think Olaf should get to rearrange."

"Yeah, totally not fair." (Y/n) agreed.

"Oh, come on, it's not that..."

While the three of them were arguing, Elias slipped off the couch and grabbed the basket full of papers.

He made sure no one was looking and pulled out the ring box, flipping the lid open and sticking it in the basket, covering it slightly with the little papers.

He knew it wasn't the most romantic way to propose, while they were all in their pajamas, but they were all together, and he couldn't think of a better time.