Chapter 8: The Fire Spirit

——————————☃️——————————

Olaf whimpered. "This will all make sense when I'm older."

"Fire Spirit!"

Everyone started to panic as a small flames slithered down a tree trunk and ran along the ground, creating a trail of fire.

"Head for the river!"

Everyone started to run as the spirit hopped along the trees, setting them ablaze.

Elias' eyes narrowed in determination and he began firing ice at the spirit, putting out the flames and trying to calm it down.

...

Several reindeer began running down a certain path, and a bit began to panic.

"No! No! No! The reindeer! That's a dead end!"

"Come on Sven." Kristoff quickly hopped onto Sven's back, and they raced after the runaway reindeer. "We'll get them!"

As Anna was running with the crowd, she turned around and saw Elias in the middle of the flames, trying to put them out.

"No, no, no! Elias, get out of there!" She cried.

Elias didn't seem to hear her, and kept firing blasts of ice at the fire.

...

(Y/n) tried to maneuver through the flames, but the fire spirit ran in front of her, putting up a wall of fire that blocked her path. The smoke started to fill her nostrils and she coughed violently.

...

As Elias was putting out fires, he noticed (Y/n) trapped in the flames, coughing.

"(Y/n)!" He exclaimed, running to her.

Anna tried to follow after him, but the smoke was too much for her too. She tried to cover her mouth and nose with her cape, but it didn't help much. She started coughing as well, and she fell to her knees.

Kristoff came back from leading the reindeer to safety and saw Anna stuck in the flames.

"Anna!"

Elias put out the fires around surrounding both (Y/n) and Anna, as well as the other fires in the area. He rushed over to (Y/n) and picked her up in his arms.

"Are you alright?"

She coughed a few more times and nodded.

Elias saw Kristoff riding towards them and placed (Y/n) on Sven's back. "Get them out of here!"

Kristoff nodded and Sven rode over to Anna who was scooped up by Kristoff, and they rode away with both girls.

"No, Elias!" Anna called.

The Fire spirit dashed by Elias again and he ran after it, putting out the fire it left behind.

The fire ran into the village with all the huts, and Elias shot blasts of magic, that corralled the spirit away from them, and into a small little hole inside a rock.