Chapter 14: Breaking the Dam

——————————☃️——————————

Anna and (Y/n) raced down the hills of the forest, pushing through branches until they came to the spot where they wanted to be.

They both exchanged hesitant and worried looks, but they both knew that they needed to do this. For Elias. And for Olaf.

"Wake up!" Anna screamed.

The Earth Giant continues to snore.

(Y/n) looked at them angrily. "WAKE UP!!!" She bellowed.

The Earth Giant started to stir, slowly standing up. It was a bit disoriented from being woken up so suddenly and stumbled into another giant who growled and kicked him away.

The first giant landed against the wall with a thud and spotted Anna and (Y/n).

"That's it!"

"Come and get us!"

They ran off, just as a giant slammed its hand down where they just were.

The rest of the giants stood up and roared, blowing trees away, and knocking Anna and (Y/n) to the ground.

"That's right! Keep coming."

Anna and (Y/n) stood up and kept running. One giant picked up a boulder and threw it at them, and it landed right in front of them, making them pause for a moment.

"That'll work." Anna commented.

(Y/n) looked behind them and saw the giants coming.

"This way guys!" She yelled, grabbing Anna's arm and pulling her towards the dam.

The giant came closer to them, their footsteps shaking the ground beneath them, making them stumble.

They both tripped and struggled to get back up as a giant raised it's foot to step on them.

Just before it could squash them, a flag of something furry rode by and scooped the girls up.

Kristoff held Anna in his arms while (Y/n) sat behind him on Sven.

"Kristoff!" Anna exclaimed.

"I'm here. What do you need?" He asked.

"To get to the dam!"

"You got it."

Sven ran faster as the Earth giants roared. He ran into a thick area of trees and the giants paused to try and find them.

Sven stopped by the dam and Anna and (Y/n) climbed up a rocky ledge. They reached the top and saw the entrance to the bridge above the dam ahead of them. Unfortunately Lieutenant Mattias and the other soldiers where there as well.

"Lieutenant Mattias." Anna breathed.

"Your Highness, what are you doing?"

"The dam must fall. It's the only way to break the mist and free the Forest." Anna explained.

"But we're sworn to protect Arendelle at all costs." Mattias argued.