Dreams to reality

Crowley knew that Aziraphale was in heaven and he can't go to see him.
He didn't want to be that desperate and chase after him,he believed that he was right and that the angel was in the wrong here..but..
Was he ready to throw away his ideals of staying on his own side and join heaven just for Aziraphales sake?
The angel himself said that they can't last forever...so what is the point of him trying..just to get casted aside again?
He stared at the beautiful Nebula..remebering his time there with Aziraphale..
until it was no longer there and he found himself in his car..listening to a familiar tune and driving thru the fields..
The car was on fire..representing how he actually felt..
like he could explode at any moment at the thought of never seeing Aziraphale again but..he still didn't want to admit it to himself..
But before the car could explode..he found himself in Heaven..
Why was he there?
He walked thru the white hallways searching for his purpose when there..right in front of him stood Aziraphale
"Angel?" -Crowley called out softly but before he could even take a step closer he felt a horrible pain in his head and jumped up..
"What in the ugh!" -Crowley complained while putting a hand on his head and looking around,looking to the side he saw a book that fell from a shelf and hit him in the head making him wake up from the long and confusing dream he was having.
He fell asleep in Aziraphale's bookshop...again..
"Mister Crowley...are you doing alright?Did you sleep under the shelves again?" -Muriel asked with a bright smile on their face and a confused expression.
"I guess" -Crowley mumbled in a dissmisive tone and stood up.
He visited Aziraphale's bookshop multiple times after the angel left for heaven.
He tried going far away..he tried to forget but something kept bringing him here..the old memories were still there and it's not like he had anywhere else to go..and he wasn't in a rush either..
Muriel spoke up again, "I sold a book for an amazing price!I feel like I'm getting good at this stuff..I would even say that I'm a little proud of myself" -they had an estatic expression on their
face the whole time,standing straight and polite,feeling overjoyed and barely being able to stand still,the sight was adorable..
well it would be adorable to someone who is not Crowley because the demon immediately glanced at them with a grave expression and spoke in a urgent tone, "Sold a book..?What do you mean
you sold it?!No no no,you can't sell these books.You let people borrow them, they are too important to be sold..You need to get it back!"
Even Crowley himself was surprised at his own reaction..he never cared about books,they were nothing to him..maybe he felt upset because the books were reminding him of their owner..
of the angel that collected them all and cherished them more then any item..