Visit back home

A book in one hand and a cup in the other.
Aziraphale was currently at Nina's shop,he stopped by to have a little drink..He hasn't been on earth since he became an archangel so this was a nice break for him
"Where have you been?" -Nina questioned while cleaning his table
"Ah I got a new job,it takes alot of my time but I missed this place" -the angel answered with a polite smile while finising his drink and closing the book that he was reading then continued
"has everything been alright around here during my absence?"
She thought for a second and spoke in a bored tone, "Eh everything as usual,not like this place is ever interesting.The one that looks after your shop weirds me out sometimes..he is so bubbly and..like a ball of sunshine or something"
"Oh that's just lovely..I shall go and say hello" -the angel spoke with a smile as he stood up and made his way to the door.
"Right,say hello to the other guy aswell" -was the last thing he heard from Nina while leaving the place and answered, "Oh I will-..wait.." -he thought for a moment, "..which other guy..?" -there was
a string of worry in his tony as he made his way over the street towards his bookshop.
Before he even had a chance to step in the door opened and Muriel rushed out, "Oh Mister Aziraphale..It is a pleasure to see you here!" -they spoke happily, "I'm on my way to get your precious book back!You two can talk? or..whatever you like while I'm gone" -and they didn't give Aziraphale a chance to even ask questions as they sprinted away from the bookshop.
"Us two?...who else is in my bookshop" Aziraphale was getting a bit frustrated at this point..everyone was mentioning another person in the bookshop but nobody gave him a straight answer on who
it was...
He rushed into the bookshop and looked around as he spoke in a stern tone, "Who is there and what are you doing to my books!" -but he didn't even need to hear an answer because when he walked among the shelves..there he was..right in front of him stood Crowley..
"Angel..what the hell are you doing here?" -Crowley was confused as he questioned Aziraphale..he felt something weird when he saw the angel standing in front of him..
"I came to see my bookshop...what are you doing here is a better question" -Aziraphale stood there awkwardly while questioning Crowley back,he was confused on why the demon was there but he was also glad to see him.He was aware of the fact that he missed Crowley and he didn't wanna lie to himself by trying to deny that feeling,he was glad to see that he is safe and sound.