Confused in love

Without thinking any further he leaned closer and kissed the other man on the lips..
He didn't know how long the kiss was supposed to be or what even to do with is hands,should he close his eyes?
Should he hold Crowley gently or stop the kiss after a moment?
He never did this before so what does he do now?
He didn't wanna think,he just closed his eyes and let the moment continue..
Crowley stared back at his face with wide open eyes..feeling the angel's lips on his again but this time alot softer then the last time..not forceful...he didn't wanna rush the moment..he didn't want to push the other away...it took him a second to come back to his senses before he closed his eyes aswell,his tense body relaxing a bit,one of his hands traveled across his own body up to his chest and rested over Aziraphale's hand that was still gripping onto his tie.
Aziraphale moved his free hand forward and intertwined just half of his fingers with Crowley's while letting the rest just hang in air as they shared the calm moment with eachother,the warm kiss letting them forget about their horrible parting from last time..all those years of unsaid feelings now being shown in one simple and soft kiss.
After what felt like an enternity their lips finally parted leeting them take in a deep breath,their eyes opening at the same time to look at eachothe's face.
"What was that for..?" -Crowley mumbled while taking in deep and slow breaths to calm down after the intense moment.
Aziraphale thought for a moment and answered, "Your reward?For being patient for so long?..I made you wait a bit too long"
"Oh you think?" -Crowley raised an eyebrow as he gently run his fingers over the palm of the angel's hand but when he realised what he is doing he stopped and spoke again, "But really angel...what does this mean now?"
Aziraphale looked at him for a moment,trying to come up with words to explan their situation,they were both a bit confused but they understood that their connection is so much more then a simple 'sort of a friend' thing.
"An angel and a demon who follow the rules as much as they can..I recall you saying something like that a while ago when I broke the rules for the first time..Maybe there is our side..'Us' is wherever we are together but..we will cross thaz bridge when we come to it.. let's enjoy the moment now" Aziraphale said with a soft smile as he pulled Crowley's hand closer to his lips and left a small kiss on his palm like he saw human couples do.
"Hey!" -Crowley trying moving his hand away and complained, "Don't do that sweet sappy stuff"
The comment just made Aziraphale let out a quiet chuckle and do it again, "But you are at least a bit sweet...you wouldn't be like this with me if just a bit of you wasn't nice"
"No..I'm not nice or sweet, don't call me sweet" -Crowley kept complaning however he didn't move his hand away,it is obvious that he could easily move away and stop the angel from doing that but yet he didn't and in his head he kept saying that it is for Aziraphale's sake because angels like that weird romantic stuff..but was that the only reason...
The demon spoke up again after remembering a detail, "Since when did you feel....this thing?" -he questioned,refusing to mention the word 'love' and not even saying when he started feeling that weird thing himself.