Chapter 5 One-wheel top bowl

He Zhaoyu looked at him for two seconds, a little surprised that he would have such an idea.

Chi Yuan raised his eyebrows provocatively, but in his eyes she was smart and cute. The surprise in his eyes turned soft again, and he said softly, "You are quite courageous."

He wanted to see whether Chi Yuan had lofty ambitions or was just talking nonsense. If you really have that ability, let alone walking around him, you can ride a unicycle around him and hit the bowl.

"You put on a cold face all day long, and you don't even know how to smile. It scares me to death. It's just that I like to cling to you. Do you think I'm good? Very good? Huh?"

Chi Yuan tilted his head and winked at him. As he spoke, he stood up on tiptoes and came closer, so that the tips of their noses almost touched each other. He Zhaoyu lowered his eyes, raised his chin slightly, and his Adam's apple rolled back and forth.

Chi Yuan, however, seemed to be just to see if he would panic, and before waiting for an answer, he turned his back and ran out gracefully, "Let's go, let's eat!"

He Zhaoyu pinched the corner of his mouth and pushed it up. How can he be so indifferent, he is obviously passionate.

Moreover, Chi Yuan clearly said that he was handsome when he was in the hospital, but now he said he was scary.

He Zhaoyu followed behind sullenly. To a certain extent, Chi Yuan's amnesia was a good thing. After all, he didn't think that Chi Yuan liked him in the past, but now it seems... Anyway, he is quite good at flirting.

He Zhaoyu was absent-minded during the meal, and Chi Yuan really forgot everything, including his eating habits.

"Eat, eat duck intestines! Come and have a taste!"

"You don't eat shrimp slippers? You don't eat hairy tripe? You don't eat this... you don't eat tofu skin either?!"

Chi Yuan slapped his forehead in annoyance and raised his eyebrows. He Zhaoyu thought he was blaming himself for not ordering good food, but Chi Yuan curled his lips and said, "Then don't let me order all the food. Do you think you are very easy-going?"

"..." He Zhaoyu held a bowl of ice powder and ate it slowly, "I'm not hungry either."

When I eat with him, I have to be accused of being a "picky eater" and "difficult to feed". It's too frustrating for him to be the financial backer.

Chi Yuan put down the hand that was about to ask the waiter to add more food, "Then what do you like to eat?"

"You did it."

"……oh."

In some respects, He Zhaoyu really wanted to learn from Chi Yuan. He slept in his office twice during the day, and still fell asleep with his pillow at night.

He Zhaoyu's sleep quality has always been poor, and he was extremely envious.

In the past, Chi Yuan only fell asleep faster if he was too tired after finishing, otherwise he would not fall asleep easily. Although he was relatively silent, at least he could have a companion.

They had countless sleepless nights to chat, but neither of them ever spoke. Unlike now, Chi Yuan was still babbling with him, "The little ingredients are salty" the second before he fell asleep.

In the past, Chi Yuan didn't dare to move, but now he is lying on his back and sleeping soundly. Only He Zhaoyu's insomnia world has been achieved.

He Zhaoyu squeezed and played with the arm that was draped over his body. It was the first time he slept with a brand new Chi Yuan, and he was inexplicably a little excited.

Thinking back to the first time they met, Chi Yuan's eyes had no light at that time.

Before the family fortune fell, Chi wished for a happy family and loving parents. He was raised very well, just a fool who naively thought the whole world was good.

Later, Chi's father and several partners had internal strife. Chi's father was a serious businessman and could not make trouble with those crooked ones. He was tripped up, owed a huge debt, and was stigmatized.

Within a week, my father jumped off a building, and my mother died of grief and grief.

Chi Yuan interrupted his studies and was blocked at home by a group of people. Next to his mother who had not yet been buried, they asked him if he should repay the money by digging the graves of three generations of his ancestors and pouring out the ashes one by one to bask in the sun.

He Zhaoyu is his first guest.

"To owe money, this is the fastest way." Chi Yuan told He Zhaoyu.

"How many?"

"Thirty-six million."

The He family has expanded rapidly in the past two years. Thirty-six million was a large number for He Zhaoyu back then.

What's more, he was helping a stranger, and he was not a big enemy.

But Chi Yuan cried.

He Zhaoyu weighed in and took care of Chi Yuan for a month.

"Just in time I need someone at home."

Quiet, few words, knowledgeable and discerning.

He clearly told Chi Yuan what he needed, and Chi Yuan did it, so he stayed with him.

He Zhaoyu is emotionally stable, has no quirks, and knows how to be respectful. He is already better than most financial sponsors.

Chi Yuan now wants He Zhaoyu to love him, but in fact, no matter whether He Zhaoyu loves him or not, no matter how he treats him, he can't leave and can only accept it.

"Squeeze my hand again and I'll break it for you."

Chi Yuan's angry voice floated to his ears, and He Zhaoyu realized that when he was thinking about the past, he had been pinching Chi Yuan's arm.

"It's so annoying. If you don't sleep, you won't let others sleep." Chi Yuan dodged his claws, instead of hiding away, he plunged into his arms.

He Zhaoyu hesitated, "Sorry..."

"Okay I forgive you."

"..."

Chi Yuan patted his back and sang, "Little baby, sleep quickly..."

He Zhaoyu was helpless and speechless. Chi Yuan patted for a while and looked into his bright eyes, "It doesn't work? Can I change it to another one?"

"How come you have so many..." He didn't study preschool education in college.

"I don't know." Chi Yuan said casually, "Maybe my mother sang it to me..."

He Zhaoyu was startled, whether he would think of the past.

He hoped that Chi Yuan would not remember it, as far as he knew, Chi Yuan had suffered for a long time, and there was nothing worth remembering about those days.

Chi Yuan patted him on the back with some force, "How can you close your eyes and fall asleep just by looking at me?!"

Very good, I didn’t think about it.

He Zhaoyu smiled in relief.

Chi Yuan was stunned. Why are you still happy to be beaten? Is He Zhaoyu this type?