Chapter 14: Attentive Sparrow

"I'll ask casually." He Zhaoyu sat extremely upright, with his knuckles knocking on his knees, panting heavily, not at all like asking casually.

"Why am I called Mr. He..."

Chi Yuan rolled his eyes, as if he finally understood why he had gone in such a big circle. He said briskly, "Because you are Mr. He."

He Zhaoyu was about to turn black. At this moment, he firmly believes that he has much more love cells than Chi Yuan.

Even after mentioning it like this, I still don't get the hang of it. Unlike myself, he is humorous and has a high EQ.

Chi Yuan laid down on the carpet and sorted Mr. He's priceless watches. He was too lazy to stand up and rolled over to the sofa.

Like a pampered puppy, its front paws were resting on the back of the sofa. As soon as the owner looked over, he wagged his tail happily and nuzzled him with his wet nose.

Forget it, why are you angry with him? He is so cute.

He Zhaoyu put one hand on Chi Yuan's head and randomly messed up a few strands of hair. Chi Yuan honestly let him do it, and even rubbed his head against his palm, making himself very happy.

"Zhaoyu." Chi Yuan called softly.

He Zhaoyu moved his eyebrows, okay.

Finally getting what he wanted, He Zhaoyu's heart felt like it was wrapped in candy, but his face was unmoved and he said coolly, "Actually, it doesn't matter what you call it."

Chi Yuan laughed at him in his heart, fearing that he might not have the toughest mouth in his body.

He leaned forward again, "Do you want to kiss me?"

He walked around the back of the sofa, kneeled in front of He Zhaoyu in twos and twos, found a position convenient for kissing, raised his head and waited.

In a sense, Chi Yuan is actually quite lazy. He can roll and crawl to reach his destination without ever getting up and walking. It's just that his previous status did not allow him to be so unruly.

He Zhaoyu pinched his chin, rubbed his thumbs for a while, and kissed him with unclear eyes. From his point of view, Chi Yuan just knelt down and begged for a kiss.

Chi Yuan drew a small tick in his heart, and was kissed today.

But it was just kissing. He Zhaoyu always looked gentle and focused when kissing him, carefully clasping the back of his head like a fragile treasure.

Chi Yuan felt the kiss, and unconsciously moved his legs together. Thinking that he was about to do something logically, He Zhaoyu let go of him when he had kissed enough, and warned in a low voice, "Walk well for me in the future."

Otherwise, he will come up with some crazy ideas.

How could you have such an idea? He Zhaoyu comforted himself, it must be because his brain and heart are separated, his brain is thinking about happy things, but his heart is still upright.

He Zhaoyu should be a bit frigid. This is the conclusion Chi Yuan has come to after spending so long with him.

Their aspect of harmony is infrequent. Although they can do it well for a long time, the frequency is infrequent.

Sometimes He Zhaoyu was on a business trip and couldn't meet him for a month. The first thing he did when he got home was not to ask him to do it. Instead, Chi Yuan took the initiative to show his attentiveness.

Fortunately, it has been like this for two years, otherwise Chi Yuan would think it was because he was tired of it.

In this respect, their usual patronage relationship was reversed. There was no CEO who wanted less, but a canary hovering on the edge of Yu Qiu's dissatisfaction.

On average, it can be closed once a week. Chi Yuan is indeed young at such a young age.

He Zhaoyu came back without his computer and sat in front of Chi Yuan's small pink notebook for an impromptu meeting.

"Zhaoyu," Chi Yuan called him in a low voice while lying in front of the table, "Would you like some midnight snack? How about small wontons?"

He Zhaoyu made him feel happy and nodded, "Okay."

"Is the shrimp okay?"

He Zhaoyu nodded again, "Okay."

The manager of the planning department at the other end of the video burst into tears, "Mr. He, you are so satisfied with my plan, I am so touched..."

He Zhaoyu exited the meeting and found Chi Yuan's resume.

Date created... Apparently he wrote this resume while he was being himself, regained his memory and then gave up.

The computer desktop was drawn by himself, with an airy cartoon bird holding a spatula in his left hand and a cake in his right hand.

Chi Yuan studied jewelry design for four years, but after graduation he took the pastry chef exam. He was a pastry chef by himself.

What is certain is that if the status quo is maintained, Chi Yuan will always be his obedient canary, and there is no possibility of anything changing.

It is difficult for people to give up vested interests. He Zhaoyu thought for a while, then helped him polish it a little and sent out his resume.

If he had known what this move would entail, he would have preferred to be selfish at the time.

He Zhaoyu is worried about Chi Yuan's future, while Chi Yuan is cooking wontons while searching for ways to increase his interest.

I picked a few that seemed feasible and planned to try them out later.

Based on past experience, He has always been conservative, and his performance has always been mediocre. But on He Zhaoyu's birthday, he was more proactive, and He Zhaoyu was obviously more excited.

"If I really do this, he won't think I'm coquettish...forget it, I can't trap the wolf if I don't want to bear the child."

Chi Yuan held two bowls of wontons and invited He Zhaoyu to come and eat.

The two of them had their own concerns, but overall, they were both "surprises" for each other.

"Are you full?"

"Um."

"Then..." Chi Yuanse looked at him squinting and slipped his toes down his pants, "Is it time to feed your canary..."