Chapter 20 Running away from home

When He Zhaoyu carried the sleeping Chi Yuan back to his room from the study, he glanced at the masterpiece on the easel.

He is actually wearing clothes in the painting. He Zhaoyu's first reaction: "Okay, it's useless, and he has been flirting with him for so long."

Looking closely, this outfit looks familiar. It was worn by He Zhaoyu when they first met. Chi Yuan actually remembers it so clearly.

Not only did he look handsome and handsome, but he was also surrounded by countless rays of light, so he just had to write "You are a beam of light that shines in my life" on paper.

He Zhaoyu was so moved that Chi Yuan, who could have slept until dawn, was deeply loved by his light again.

Chi Yuan scratched at the edge of the bed in a daze, with his toes tucked together, "Why are you here again...it's too bad...you still have to go to work tomorrow..."

"You said in your dream that you still want it." He Zhaoyu gently grabbed his hair, Chi Yuan kissed him consciously, and retorted stiffly, "Nonsense...I don't want to at all..."

He Zhaoyu smiled, "Then you should keep your voice down."

"..."

When the boss asked concernedly the next day if the office seats were uncomfortable, Chi Yuan stubbornly replied that only standing up would bring inspiration.

The boss gave a clear oh, "Have you been nourished by love? Seeing that you were dying a few days ago, your face is full of joy today."

"Is it so obvious?" Chi Yuan happily touched his face and said modestly, "It's just fine."

"Didn't you take a day off yesterday?"

The boss's words were not surprising, and Chi Yuan jumped up to explain, "The conscience of heaven and earth! I really have a fever!"

"Hiss..." The boss frowned, "You have a fever?"

"I..." Seeing that he couldn't finish this article, Chi Yuan tried hard to save face, "How is it possible? I am 1!"

"That's right," the boss said with a faint smile, "I thought you had a girlfriend."

"..." Chi Yuan gestured his middle finger in his heart, but fuck you, you've already guessed everything.

Chi Yuan's boss seems to be engaged in art at first sight, because he looks like a work of art.

At first, Chi Yuan thought he was just a handsome guy striving for his dream. After he got acquainted with him, he realized that the studio could not be opened and he had no choice but to go back and inherit the family business.

Although he is a young master, he does not have the personality to serve others. He often gets angry due to customers' requests. One second he was teasing Chi Yuan, and the next he jumped up from his old man's chair, "Give it up! I'm a fucking designer! This is a wholesale market!"

Chi Yuan tried to persuade him proficiently: "Boss, you can't give up your dream! Are you willing that our small workshop can't continue, and you can only go back in despair and inherit hundreds of millions of property!"

The boss calmed down and patted his head, "Wang'er, you are so considerate. It would be great if you could marry him back home."

He Zhaoyu standing at the door:? ? ?

The boss spotted him first, his eyes lit up, and he whistled cheerfully, "Sir, come in and have a look, I'm sure you are satisfied."

He Zhaoyu nodded politely, looked at Chi Yuan, "Don't bother me, I'll find him."

"Oh~ Wish'er's beautiful wife? That's fine, you get off work."

Chi Yuan who can't adapt to the role: I'm 1? Oh yes yes, I said it myself.

After quickly packing up her things, the boss was already getting close to He Zhaoyu, "I have a set of exhibits and I'm looking for a model. I think your temperament is very suitable. I wonder if you are interested..."

Chi Yuan sprinted to separate the two, "You can find someone else to do the job without clothes, my wife won't take it."

She took He Zhaoyu's arm and walked away, happily leaning on him, "Why do you come to me when you have time?"

"I'm not busy today, so I'll stop by to see where you work." He Zhaoyu paused for a moment, then said tactfully, "Your boss is very... unrestrained."

"My boss said, if you have a free and easy personality, the works you make are also free."

He Zhaoyu nodded in agreement, "So what kind of work requires models to not wear clothes?"

Choker, handcuffs, navel rings, waist chains, leg chains, ankle chains... There are all kinds of chains.

The boss heard that he had a partner, and said that he would take it home and wear it after the show.

"It's just that there are more things, and it may need to be compared, er, more purely displayed."

What a pure display. Chi Yuan asked him to paint with bare hands yesterday, maybe he was also inspired by his boss.

But He Zhaoyu didn't continue to ask, including what Chi Yuan thought he should ask most, He Zhaoyu didn't even mention it.

So you acquiesced to being called wife? Still didn't hear? Or are you already unhappy?

Chi Yuan didn't bother to think about it, so he yelled angrily, "Wife!"

He Zhaoyu actually smiled. Chi Yuan was even more confused, "Why are you laughing?"

"nothing."

Chi Yuan got angry and yelled again several times, "If you don't tell me what you are laughing at, I will call you that when I go to your company next time."

"Well. If you're happy." He Zhaoyu rubbed his head. In his eyes, Chi Yuan's way of insisting on showing off his prestige was no different from a kitten acting like a spoiled child.

"Because I think you're cute like this."

Chi Yuan blinked, it was really good to fall in love. In his impression, He Zhaoyu had never praised him. Actually said he was cute, Chi Yuan immediately decided that he would be the cutest handsome guy in the world.

After eating outside together, Chi Yuan went into the study as soon as he entered the house, not having time to talk to He Zhaoyu.

He Zhaoyu was a little sad, "Aren't you off work?"

"It's off work, but the boss asked me to hand over this picture to him tomorrow."

He, who had been left out for two hours, said: "I'm going to buy a pack of cigarettes."

Chi Yuan didn't hear it. He Zhaoyu went out angrily.

Chi Yuan was busy for another hour, thumped his shoulders, and planned to sleep with his beautiful wife in his arms.

Hey, where is He Zhaoyu? Why is He Zhaoyu missing?