Chapter 9 Queque is sad

"Clean up and wait. Mr. Chi will pinch your butt later."

This is the message that Chi Yuan sent to He Zhaoyu in the afternoon, with a very coquettish emoticon package.

However, He Zhaoyu waited until he got off work, and did not see Chi Yuan.

I hurried home in confusion, and subconsciously reached for the shoe rack, but found it was empty, only to find that the slippers had been placed on the floor.

It’s been a long time since I’ve been treated like this.

Looking at the food on the table, he saw that He Zhaoyu had been trained and taught for so long, and he immediately understood Chi Yuan's little routine.

I promised to come to him, but if he didn't come, he would be disappointed, but when he got home and saw everything carefully prepared, he would be redoubled happy.

A good one: suppress first and then increase.

He Zhaoyu showed a knowing smile.

He has indeed performed well recently, leaving early and returning late to report in time, as long as Chi Yuan asks for things, he will try his best to be satisfied. Chi Yuan said that there are rewards for good performance, and the rewards are here.

He Zhaoyu was happily preparing to enjoy his feast. As soon as he sat down, Chi Yuan filled the meal and handed it to him. He Zhaoyu thanked him casually, picked up a piece of pork ribs, brought it to his mouth, put it down, and asked doubtfully, "Aren't you going to eat it?"

Chi Yuan lowered his eyebrows, "I've eaten."

"Okay..." He Zhaoyu muttered holding his job bowl, "Why don't you wait for me..."

Chi Yuan didn't know whether he heard it or not. When he saw that he had eaten, he went back to the room.

Helplessly hugging his knees, his head was in a mess. Ever since I recovered my memory, I have been haunted by unspeakable emotions.

Thinking back on what he had done during this period, Chi Yuan wanted to find a crack in the ground and crawl into it.

How much favor he has received from He Zhaoyu, he has clearly promised that as long as He Zhaoyu does not despise him, he will stay by his side to repay the favor for the rest of his life.

The fact is that he has already bullied He Zhaoyu.

In fact, what qualifications does he have to talk about love, to blame He Zhaoyu for not caring enough about him.

Why did He Zhaoyu pamper him too much? Do you find it funny? He racked his brains to make their love more stable, but in fact they had never been together.

Looking back on the outrageous things I did, it was ashamed and ridiculous.

"I've already washed the bowl." He Zhaoyu walked in after eating and drinking, leaning on the small sofa and looking at his mobile phone.

Chi Yuan nodded, "En."

Well, that's it? Why don't you rush over and pat your head and say that he is so good, and then roll around with him in your arms? Did you go the aloof route today?

But he couldn't ask, as if he liked being snorted on the head by the little canary.

I looked at the phone for a while with doubts, and something was even more wrong. If Chi Yuan didn't go to the company all day, he would definitely pester him to tell him what he did all day.

Or talk to yourself around him, in short, there is endless nonsense.

He Zhaoyu felt deserted for a long time, cleared his throat, "You are very quiet today."

Chi Yuan nodded again.

"not comfortable?"

"No."

"……oh."

After another ten minutes, He Zhaoyu said: "Chi Yuan, are you in a bad mood? Are you angry?"

"No."

"... Oh." It's so abnormal, only a ghost would believe it.

He Zhaoyu quickly went through the day's events in his mind. One of them was at the company and the other was at home. He Zhaoyu had little chance of provoking him.

Chi Yuan even sent a message to tease him in the afternoon, that's what happened in the evening... It's just a bit of a traffic jam on the way home.

"Because I'm late?"

Chi Yuan didn't answer for a while, but combined with the route he took recently, He Zhaoyu assumed that he had guessed right, "I'm only ten minutes late, why are you so strict?"

"I...I didn't..." Chi Yuan's face froze and he apologized in a low voice, "Mr. He, it's my fault. I shouldn't have to care about this."

After hearing this title for a long time, He Zhaoyu concluded that he was losing his temper.

It's just that this reason is a bit unreasonable. Mr. He also has a temper. "I like to care about things. I'm used to you."

Chi Yuan didn't blow his hair, and was very abnormally obedient, "Do you want to take a bath now?"

It was "Do you want to take a bath now", not "Baby, come and take a bath", Chi Yuan finally picked up his integrity, but He Zhaoyu was not happy at all.

Thinking that Chi Yuan would punish him, such as deliberately putting very hot water on him, or stealing clothes while he was washing.

But nothing, He Zhaoyu took a very safe bath, which made her whole body unhappy.

Chi Yuan huddled on the bed, not knowing whether he was asleep or not. He Zhaoyu sighed and gently held him in his arms.

Chi Yuan wanted to cry a little. If he couldn't remember it, would He Zhaoyu always let him do whatever he wanted? Or should he tell him the truth when it was fresh enough.

"Do you want to hear about what I did in the company today?" He Zhaoyu asked proactively.

Chi Yuan thought about it, why not just ask He Zhaoyu now, and see what he said, "I never asked... I want to know how we met, why do you want... want to be with me?"

If He Zhaoyu told the truth, then he would apologize quickly and restore the previous way of getting along logically, which would be more enjoyable.