Chapter 21 Carrying you home

I searched under the sofa, but He Zhaoyu was not at home.

"Where have they gone..." Chi Yuan muttered on the phone, and He Zhaoyu's cell phone rang on the dining table.

"Why don't you bring your mobile phone." Chi Yuan scratched his head, remembering vaguely that He Zhaoyu seemed to have said that he was going to go shopping, but it must have been too long.

I planned to go to the nearby supermarket to look for it first, but when I went downstairs, I found He Zhaoyu sitting on the flower bed. Lying next to him is Xiao Hei from Uncle Wang's family, watching the moon together with a dog.

He Zhaoyu sighed, and Xiao Hei groaned, they were all carbon-based creatures with concerns.

"What are you doing here?" Chi Yuan stood in front of him dumbfounded, "Isn't it cold? Why don't you go upstairs?"

He Zhaoyu didn't even look at him, "I'm afraid I'll disturb your work."

He wanted to go home, but he left in anger. As a result, he went back without being discovered at all. Where did he put the face of Mr. He?

"How could it be? Without you by my side, my heart feels empty."

Chi Yuan said coaxing words without any shame. In fact, when he was working, he didn't even notice when He Zhaoyu left.

He Zhaoyu obviously knew this, otherwise Chi Yuan would not have come out to find him after such a long time. It was obvious that he was about to go to bed after work when he realized that his wise and powerful boyfriend was missing.

He Zhaoyu snorted from his nose, and Chi Yuan hurriedly grabbed his cold hand, showing a distressed expression, "You must be frozen, my wife has been wronged."

He Zhaoyu nodded in agreement. He was so aggrieved that he forgot his mobile phone and couldn't even buy cigarettes, so he sat with the dog in the cold wind for an hour.

Seeing that he was not very happy, Chi Yuan brushed his hair, kissed the side of his face, and winked playfully, "Hubby."

"Husband, don't be angry, come home with me."

Well, He Zhaoyu's frozen body has warmed up a little.

After being coaxed, he went back to make up for it crazily, "I just happened to help Uncle Wang watch Xiao Hei for a while."

"That's that." Chi Yuan said along the way, but in Chi Yuan's heart, he seemed like a troubled little daughter-in-law who refused to go home.

Mr. He, who was sitting firmly on Mount Tai, was finally willing to get up and drive back. A familiar figure came over and said, "Hey, welcome me here."

In the middle of the night, Lucas was dressed like a rich lady, "Come on, come to my place and play mahjong, three and one are missing."

"Let's do it another day." He Zhaoyu planned to decline. He also wanted to take a hot bath and sleep with Chi Yuan.

Lucas passed him and said, "I didn't ask you, my name is Chi Yuan."

"Okay, uncle!" There was a misunderstanding last time, and Chi Yuan was only thinking about building a good relationship with his elders, "I like playing mahjong the most!"

Lucas smiled kindly, "Look at how well-behaved our Xiaochi is!"

He Zhaoyu scowled, "I'll tell grandma you stay up late playing mahjong and let her catch you back."

"When you were autistic and unable to speak the language in France, who studied Chinese so hard for you?" Lucas covered his chest, "Are you really going to be so cruel..."

"..."

When they arrived at the place, let alone Chi Yuan, He Zhaoyu couldn't understand what the configuration was.

The missing "three" turned out to be: Lucas, Lucas's rival Luo Mingxi, and Chi Yuan's boss.

How did these three people get together?

He Zhaoyu called out "Brother Xi" first, and Chi Yuanfu followed suit.

The boss sneered, "Please don't talk to dogs."

Luo Mingxi was not angry and said to Lucas, "It's cold outside, come and sit here."

The boss curled his lips, "Didn't you cry and shout that you wanted to be my little lover? It changed so quickly. Lucas, have you seen it? Don't be nice to him. I am the only one who will love you forever."

"I was distracted for a moment. We are now love rivals, okay? Or are you jealous because you fell in love with me?"

"Bah! You're a crazy little bitch and you still want to fall in my eyes?"

Lucas was like a fool caught in the middle: Stop fighting, don’t fight for me anymore.

Chi Yuan was stunned by this complicated emotional line. The key was that the three of them could actually sit down and play mahjong.

On the surface, everything was calm, but in reality, there was a turbulent undercurrent. Chi Yuan was caught in the open and covert attacks of the three of them and looked at her wildly. He carefully laid out his cards and said, "I'm crazy."

He Zhaoyu showed a pleased smile. Did you see that his Chi Yuan was good at everything, unlike his brother-in-law who always lost everything?

"No more playing." Lucas looked around the mahjong table, and finally his eyes fell on the face of He Zhaoyu, who was watching the show next to him, and felt that his smile was particularly dazzling.

Just a sample, just wait.

"We can't play anymore," Luo Mingxi agreed. "After a while, Lucas will lose and run away from home."

Chi Yuan silently noted in his heart that it turned out that the preference to run away from home was inherited from his ancestors.

Several people looked at each other, and the boss shouted about drinking. He Zhaoyu was pressed down by him before he could refuse.

A table of social cattle and ten thousand reasons to toast. He Zhaoyu was besieged, and he was the youngest here, so he seemed particularly well-behaved.

Often when He Zhaoyu came home drunk, Chi Yuan would think about how hard it was for him to socialize and how much he drank to get so drunk.

Only when I really saw it did I realize that Mr. He's drinking capacity was just like... Xiao Cai Gua.

"It's okay, uncle, it's not far, we can just walk back."

After finally getting over, Chi Yuan helped He Zhaoyu walk home.

He Zhaoyu was slow to get drunk, and after walking for a while, he started to wander, and his eyes were not right.

Chi Yuan waved his hand and teased him in a low voice, "Little Yubao'er."

He Zhaoyu hummed, "Uncle, I will study hard."

People don't recognize it anymore, this is really top.

Chi Yuan separated He Zhaoyu from the tree he was holding, walked to the open space and squatted down, "Come on, do you want me to carry you home?"