1.

-
-
-
-
-

Ally pov:
"ALLY GET YOUR ASS UP!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Me and my mom moved into our own apartment after her and my father got a divorce.

She divorced my dad because she was getting curious with her sexuality, and ended up telling my father she's a lesbian. After there divorce we moved to a L.A. and I attended a new school.

Anyways I start my first day of my sophomore year in high school today. (I almost had a seizure trying to figure out how to word that sentence)

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and my mom handed me my bag.

"Your gonna have to take the bus to school" my mom spoke softly.
"Seriously?!" I yelled.
"Yes! Hurry up or your gonna be late!" My mom replied.

I groaned and grabbed my backpack, walking to the door.

I waited at the bus stop down the street until the bus got there.

I stepped up into the bus after the doors opened and saw my best friend in the very back.

"Ally!" Giuliana yelled.

Me and Giuls have been friends since me and her moved to L.A. at around the same time. We ended up becoming good friends and we still are.

"You ready?" Giuls asked me as I sat on the crusty bus seat.

"I guess, it smells like body odor and jizz in here" I spoke.

Giuliana laughed and punched my shoulder.

"How many girls did you fuck last year because I know for a fact your gonna be doing 2 times as much this year" Giuls spoke, getting her phone out of her backpack.

"Only Gabby" I said.

Gabby is my ex girlfriend that I somehow ended up dating my entire freshman year. She obviously only used me for my dick, and I ignored the fact that Giuls was telling me that the entire time. Anyways.

"I heard we have a new math teacher." Giuls told me.

"A guy or girl?" I asked.

"A girl, people are saying she's hot as fuck" she said finally tearing her eyes away from her phone.

"No way" I said.

The bus came to a stop and me and Giuliana made our way off of it.

We walked into the large building and looked around.

"What class do you have first?" I asked Giuls.
"I got English and then I have math" she said.
"I got the same thing come on" I spoke.

We walked into our first class of the day and saw the same teacher from last year and a couple new students. Nothing to be excited about.

"Bro I just wanna see the new teacher." Giuliana said.

She groaned and threw her head back in her chair as I sat down, my usual man spread position and leaned back in my chair.

Me and Giuls were in the very back of the classroom so we didn't have to worry about anything behind us.

The teacher started talking about something I wasn't paying attention to. I usually steal glances at Giuls because she has an AMAZING side profile.

As I stared at her my tongue darted out of my mouth and wet my lips. Giuls looked over at me and I quickly looked away. After hearing her chuckle and I looked over at her.

She was giving me a cheeky smile and licked her lips. Giuliana's eyes darted down to my lips and I continued eyeing her.

"MS HAWKINS!" I heard the teacher yell.
"HM?" I asked turning my head.
"Care to answer number 13?" He asked.