5.

-
-
-
-
-

Ally pov:
"So you guys just fucked?" Giuls asked me.

I nodded and her mouth dropped. I just shrugged and walked into miss O'Connells classroom.

"Hello ms Hawkins" Billie spoke.

I just rolled my eyes at her and sat down. She looked at me with a confused look and I just looked away.

"Ally, please stay with me after class" she spoke.

Her jaw clenched and I scoffed. I crossed my arms and placed them on my desk, resting my head on top of them.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see
Gabby handing me a note.

'Party at my house tonight, you down?'

I read the note to myself in my head and looked back over at Gabby, nodding slowly.

*time skip*

I grabbed my bag and started walking towards the door.

"Nuh uh" I heard Billie mumbled.

I turned to face her and she was walking toward me. She placed a hand on the door and closed it, grabbing my arm and walking me towards her desk.

"The hell is your problem?" She asked me.
"So now we're allowed to cuss?" I asked.
"W-what no I asked you a question answer it" she demanded.
"Nothings my problem, I just don't wanna be here so can I please leave" I asked.

She simply scoffed and nodded. I walked to the door and opened it.

*later*

I was eating lunch in the cafeteria and talking to Giuls when the principal walked up to me.

"Can I please see you in my office." He spoke.
I nodded and grabbed my bag, following him to the office.
"Please take a seat" he spoke.

I walked in the office and my mom and Gabby's mom were both sitting down.

"So it's appeared that a video of you and miss peters has been leaked, and involves some sexual activity" he spoke.

I looked at my mom and she looked at the principal.

"Is this true?" He asked.
"How'd that shit get out?" I asked.
"That doesn't matter, is this true?" He asked once again.

I hesitantly nodded and looked at him with a guilty look on my face.

"You do realize that the video you both have been involved in is child pornography" he spoke.
"Yes I'm aware" I replied.
"Now it's not any of my business what you guys do in your free time but-" I cut him off
"Exactly it's not any of your business so why the fuck are we still here?!" I snapped.

He sighed loudly and handed my mom some piece of paper. My mom let out a huge breath and grabbed my arm, nearly dragging me out of the room.

When we got in the car she turned to me.

"When did you take the video?" She asked.
"W-what?" I spoke
"When the hell did you take the video?!" She yelled.
"She came over after you fell asleep last night" I replied.
"Your suspended, I don't wanna talk to you right now" she said.

I looked at my feet and started playing with the laces of my shoes. After a minute or two I glanced over at my mom, who was paying no attention to me.

*time skip*

My mom threw her keys on the counter and I ran upstairs, crying. As soon as I reached my room I slammed the door shut and threw my stuff on the ground.

after staring at the small box under my bed I walked over to it and opened it, seeing paper I could use to roll a blunt but no weed.