12.

(unchecked lol)
-
-
-
-
-
billie pov:

ally walked up to my car, opening the door and greeting me with a wide smile.

"hi" she said, still smiling.
"hi ally" i replied.

i pulled out of the school parking lot, making my way back to ally's house.

"can you believe my mom comes home tomorrow" ally said, sighing.

i looked over at her, seeing her smile that had gone away and now turned into a frown.

"i'll still see you" i said.
"but like. it's not the same. we won't be with each other before or after school." ally replied.
"we still have one more night together. don't let the thought ruin it." i said, reaching over and grabbing her hand.

ally flipped our hands over, planting a kiss on the top of my hand.

i smiled at her gesture and turned my attention back to the road.
-
-
-
me and ally were seating at her kitchen island, working on homework as 'Crack Rock' by Frank Ocean played in the background.

she was flying through her math work as i graded some tests, wanting to be able to relax.

i could hear her lightly humming along to the song, making me pause my work and listen to her.

when she noticed i stopped she looked over in my direction.

"what?" she asked.

i shook my head and smiled at her, giving her a quick peck on her cheek before returning to my work.

i felt a cold hand slide up my thigh, ally's thumb rubbing back and forth.

"finish your work" i said.
"i am" she replied.

i looked over to see her pencil in her hand as she continued writing her work down.

my eyes wandered over her, stopping at her face to admire her features.

she had her bottom lip tucked between her teeth as she focused on figuring out the problem. a strand of hair had fallen in front of her face, making it hard to see her eyes but i could tell she was actually working. her jaw was clenching and unclenching as she chewed on a piece of gum, making me mesmerized by her jawline.

"stop looking at me. it's distracting" ally mocked.

i smiled and grabbed the collar of her shirt, pulling her in to kiss me.

i felt her smile into the kiss and lean into me, almost falling off her chair.

she jumped off her chair and grabbed under my thighs, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around her torso.

"ally we have to finish" i stated.
"we can finish later" ally replied

i looked behind me, making sure ally didn't drop me as she carried me upstairs into her bedroom.

she kicked open her door and threw me down on her bed.

"what are you doing??" i asked.

she grabbed me again and positioned me to lay correctly on her bed before crawling on top of me.

she layed her head down on my chest, wrapping her arms around my torso and then throwing her leg over my thighs.

"ally i have to finish grading" i repeated.
"you can when i wake up" she said back.

i went to speak again but ally pressed her lips against mine, shutting me up.
-
-
-
"ally?! billie?"