2.

-
-
-
-
-
Fuck

I thought to myself.

I slowly walked to her desk and stared at my
feet.

"You cant do that in here" she said.
"Well if your bitch ass would've let me finish earlier, I wouldn't have done that" I said.

I grabbed my bag and made my way to the door, not even bothering to look back.

*time skip*

I was walking out of the shower when my door swung open. Giul's stood in my doorway.

"YOU JERKED OFF IN THE FUCKING
CLASSROOM?!" She yelled.
"SHUT UP!" I whisper yelled.

I didn't tell my mom and I don't think miss
O'Connell did either. Giul's pushed my shoulder and looked at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked
me.
"I don't know!" I yelled.
"You know what, it's fine. Do you got nicotine, I don't even care what it is I just need some like right now" Giuls spoke

I nodded and pointed to my backpack.

Giul's scurried over and grabbed my bag, opening the front pocket and taking out one of the few vapes in there.

"I got joint, when my mom leaves we can smoke it" I explained to Giuls.

She took a big hit and released the smoke around my room.

"Dumbass! Open the window!" I whispered to
her.

She coughed a bit and then opened my window, letting out another hit of smoke.

I zipped up my backpack and threw it by my door. My mom walked into my room and looked around.

"What's that smell?" She asked.
"I-uh-it's a candle" I spoke.
"Where is it?" She asked.
"Uh I blew it out" I responded.

She hummed and turned to Giul's who was sitting in frame of my window.

"Well I'm leaving for work, if Giuls is staying the night, sleep in different beds" she said.
"Oh my god mom, we're not gonna fuck" I groaned.
"Just be safe" she said.

She pointed to Giuliana and she nodded with a small smile. As soon as my mom left I grabbed a small box out from under my bed and rolled a quick joint.

"Fuck do you have a lighter?" I asked.
"Nah" giuls said.

I groaned and walked into our kitchen. I didn't find a lighter so I walked into my room.

I slipped on my 'stop looking at my dick' sweatpants and grabbed my skateboard, house Keys, and putting the small box with the rolled blunt in it into my backpack.

"Yo I'm going to the gas station to get a lighter.
You need anything?" I asked Giuliana.

"Nope, can I come with you?" She asked me.
I nodded and grabbed a second skateboard, giving it to Giuliana.

Me and her were riding the skateboards on the sidewalk and I was about to go around a corner when a figure stood in front of me and flipped my board.

"Watch where your going asshole!" I yelled.

I grabbed my skateboard out of the road and turned around.

I froze dead in my tracks when I saw miss O'Connell standing in front of me.

"You guys seem to go everywhere together huh" she spoke, crossing her arms.
"Why is it any of your business" I said.

I set my skateboard on the side walk and pushed with my right foot, soon picking up speed.