11.

-
-
-
-
-
ally pov:

billie's alarm woke both of us up, making me groan as it was nearly 5 am.

"get up" billie said as my arm was pinning her into my side.

i let her go and remained in my spot in my bed, rubbing my eyes.

"we need to leave by 6:30." billie said, kissing my forehead before leaving my room.

i assumed she was going downstairs to take a shower and get ready for school, which i needed to do myself but god damn did she need to wake me up at 5 am too?

my eyes fluttered shut and i was nearly asleep before billie threw my clothes at my head, waking me up again.

her hair was now damp and she had clothes on. damn did i fall asleep for that long?

"come on ally!" she said, pulling me out of bed.

i groaned dramatically and billie threw my pants and jacket onto my body.

"get dressed so i can make us breakfast." billie instructed.
"yes ma'am" i replied.

billie left the room again and i sat up, beginning to put my pants on, on the floor.

my shirt and jacket followed and i grabbed my shoes before heading downstairs.

"what about waffles...and some fruit?" billie asked.

i nodded with half closed eyes and billie chuckled, coming up to me with a glass of apple juice. (apple juice is better. smd.)

i gladly began chugging it down as she put my frozen waffles in the toaster and got out my fruit.

she began cutting strawberries into chunks and a banana into slices and placed them neatly on a plate, waiting for my waffles to finish.

i sat and watched, remembering last night and how i didn't give her an actual apology.

i grabbed my phone out of my pocket, shooting a quick text to an old friend i know that makes flower bouquets.

billie set my breakfast down in front of me, kissing my cheek and then heading back to her room to pack her stuff up.

i gladly began devouring my waffles and billie reminded me not to forget my bag upstairs.

i finished my food quickly and bolted upstairs to grab my stuff.

after shoving all my papers and a change of clothes for pe, i went back downstairs to find billie waiting for me at the door.

"you ready?" she asked.

i nodded and we left, locking the door behind us and then getting into billie's challenger.

the ride was silent, and awkward, neither of us said anything and all we could hear was billie's exhaust.

"i'm sorry" i blurted out.
"i know." billie replied.

of course she's still mad.

i brushed off her comment and stared out the window, dreading going back to school and having to see gabby.
-
-
-
"so like. you aren't gonna talk to her?" giuls asked, referring to gabby
"she's been fucking andrew just as much as she's been fucking me. it could totally just be his." i replied.

it was the middle of math class and both of us finished our work, giuls was seated next to me and we were in the back of the classroom.

billie began walking up to our desks, billie running her fingertips over mine before getting to giuls.