3.

-
-
-
-
-

I stepped into the classroom and walked to my seat, setting all my shit on the ground and sitting down.

"Ally, you stay with me after this, I need to have a word with you" miss O'Connell spoke.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, catching her attention.

"I'm sorry miss Hawkins is that a problem?"
She asked.
"Nope no problem" I lied.

I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms, sighing loudly.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my body, to see Giuls handing me a piece of paper.

'What the fuck did you do?'

The note said. I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook and grabbed a pen.

'Who knows maybe I'll get laid today :-)'

I handed the piece of paper to Giuls and turned my body back around, only to be face to face with the one and only, Miss O'Connell.

"You really like detention don't you?" She spoke.
He voice was raspy, in other words it was hot as fuck.
"Maybe" I spoke.

She placed her hands on both sides of my desk and stared at me, never breaking eye contact.

I decided to fuck with her so I did the same, never looking away.

She suddenly had a smirk on her face and moved her hands off my desk, standing up.

I cleared my throat and sat back in my seat, as Miss O'Connell walked to her desk.

Billie taught who knows what for the rest of the period, while I was doing my best to stay awake.

Apparently I didn't do good enough of a job because I was woken up by Billie shaking my shoulder.

"Hm?" I asked.
"Times up" Miss O'Connell spoke.

I groaned and sat up straight.

"Your grades are really bad" she spoke.
"And?" I asked.
"If you don't get them up, you fail" she said.

She pulled a chair up to my desk and sat down next to me. I stared at her and she didn't say a word.

"How do I get them up?" I asked.
"You need to start by doing the homework, and doing it correctly. So what I'm seeing from the homework you are turning in, it's longer problems, so what is confusing about those?"
She asked.

I shrugged and played with my fingers on top my desk. Miss O'Connell squat down and placed her hand on mine.

"Use your words Ally" she spoke with a raspy voice.

I looked at her with a fearful look in my eyes.
She just kept staring at me.

"We can sit here all day until you tell me what you need help with" she spoke.

I looked down at my hands, which were covered by Billie's slightly smaller ones.

She used her thumb and rubbed the side of my hand.

I didn't speak one word and she stood up, walking to the class phone.

"Ally is gonna stay with me for lunch" she spoke.

After she wrapped up her conversation she walked back over to me, sitting down in the chair she was previously in.

"Like I said, we could sit here all day, I don't have a problem with it" she said.

I grabbed her hand and placed it back on mine.
She looked at me with a confused look on her
face.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, a concerned tone in her voice.
"I had sex with my best friend" I blurted out.
"WOAH! I-I- you didn't need to tell me that" she spoke.
"I know it's just been all I think about" I said, finally tearing my eyes away from our hands.