Sixteen by Moonlight - Dreams of the Mystical

The night was alive with the soft glow of a thousand stars, a celestial carpet spread out above the Full Moon Pack's territory. It was a night of celebration, a night when the air itself seemed to shimmer with magic. The Quads, Ronan, Connor, Oscar, and Hudson, were celebrating their sixteenth birthday, and the entire pack had gathered to honor the occasion.

Amidst the laughter, music, and the delicious scent of food wafting through the air, Selene and her family joined the festivities, as they did every year. The Quads had become an integral part of their lives, their bonds stronger than ever. Yet, as the night unfolded, Selene carried a secret with her, one that she needed to share.

She found Oscar, the gentlest of the Quads, amidst the revelry. His smile was as warm as ever, and his eyes sparkled with the joy of the celebration. Selene couldn't help but admire his kindness, and she felt a sense of comfort in his presence.

"Oscar," Selene began, her voice hushed in the midst of the party's clamor, "I need to talk to you about something."

Oscar turned his attention to Selene, his expression filled with curiosity. "Of course, Selene. What's on your mind?"

Selene recounted the events of the recent rogue werewolf attack, how Matthew had been injured, and the inexplicable moment when her touch had miraculously healed him.

"I don't understand, Oscar," Selene confessed. "I've heard that representatives like us can have healing abilities, but they usually manifest when we shift for the first time. This happened before that. I'm worried, Oscar, and I don't know what it means."

Oscar listened intently, his brow furrowing in thought. "That is strange, Selene. Healing abilities usually come with the first shift. But perhaps it's a sign of something special within you, a unique connection to the Moon Goddess."

Selene sighed, her worry still lingering. "I just wish I knew how to control it, or at least understand it better."

Oscar placed a reassuring hand on Selene's shoulder. "You have time, Selene. The Moon Goddess has a plan for all of us. Maybe this is part of yours."

Selene smiled, grateful for Oscar's support. "Thank you, Oscar. Your words always bring me comfort."

As Selene and Oscar continued their conversation, unbeknownst to her, her father, Alpha Eric, had sought out Alpha Asher, the father of the Quads, for a private discussion. They stood beneath the starlit sky, away from the bustling party, their expressions thoughtful.

"Alpha Asher," Eric began, "I wanted to talk to you about something important."

Asher, a dignified and wise Alpha, regarded Eric with a nod. "Of course, Eric. What's on your mind?"

Eric hesitated for a moment, then continued, "It's about the Mystic Moon Academy. I've heard good things about it from the Quads, and I know it's a school for supernatural beings."

Asher's eyes held a knowing glint. "Yes, it is. The Mystic Moon Academy is an institution that caters to young supernaturals, providing them with the education and guidance they need."

Eric sighed, his concern evident. "I've been considering the idea of Selene attending the academy. She's growing up, and her abilities are becoming more apparent. I believe it could benefit her."

Asher nodded in agreement. "It's a wise choice, Eric. The academy offers a safe environment for young supernaturals to learn about their abilities and the responsibilities that come with them."

Eric's shoulders relaxed slightly, reassured by Asher's support. "I'll need to discuss it with Selene and the rest of the family, of course. But I wanted to get your perspective on the matter."

Asher placed a hand on Eric's shoulder, a sign of their deep friendship and mutual respect. "Eric, I think it's an excellent idea. Selene has great potential, and the academy can help her realize it. If you need any assistance with the enrollment process or anything else, you can count on me."

Eric smiled appreciatively. "Thank you, Asher. Your friendship means a lot to us."

As the two Alphas rejoined the celebration, Selene continued her conversation with Oscar, unaware of the discussions taking place in the shadows. The night was still young, and the mysteries of the future, like the stars above, glittered with the promise of new adventures and challenges.