Moonlit Metamorphosis - Selene's Gift of Normalcy

The night draped the Enchanted Claw Pack's territory in a silvery shroud, and Selene, nestled in her bed, drifted into the realm of dreams. In this ethereal world, she once again found herself in the presence of the Moon Goddess.

"Selene," the goddess's voice resonated like a celestial melody, "I sense your worries, your desire to experience life as a normal girl."

Selene nodded, her eyes filled with a mixture of gratitude and longing. "Yes, Moon Goddess. Sometimes, I wish I could just be Selene, not the representative. To see how people treat me when they don't know who I am."

The Moon Goddess smiled, her radiance filling the dreamscape with a warm glow. "You have shown great strength and devotion in your role as the representative. As a reward, I shall grant you a unique ability—a gift to experience life as you desire."

Selene's heart quickened with anticipation as the goddess extended her hand. A shimmering light enveloped Selene, and a tingling sensation coursed through her body. When the radiance faded, she found herself standing before a full-length mirror.

What she saw took her breath away. Her reflection revealed a girl who bore a striking resemblance to her mother, Diana. Loose, light brown curls cascaded down her shoulders, framing a face adorned with deep blue eyes that held a captivating allure.

Selene's new appearance was not only beautiful but also ordinary, a stark contrast to her striking representative form. She touched her face, her voice trembling with emotion. "I look like... like a normal girl."

The Moon Goddess nodded. "Indeed. In this form, you will be free to experience the world as Selene, not the representative. You can attend school and interact with others without the weight of your role."

Overwhelmed with gratitude, Selene's eyes shimmered with tears. "Thank you, Moon Goddess. This means the world to me."

As Selene examined her newfound appearance in the dream mirror, the goddess's voice echoed in her mind. "Share this gift with your family, Selene. Let them know of your desire to experience life as a normal girl. They will understand and support your choice."

Selene's heart soared with relief. She wouldn't have to keep such a significant secret from her loved ones. "I'll cherish this gift and use it wisely, with the love and support of my family."

With a final nod, the Moon Goddess faded from the dream, leaving Selene to marvel at her transformed reflection. She couldn't wait to share her newfound gift with her family and see how her life would change, to experience the world through different eyes, all with the love and understanding of those she held dear.