Do you like her ? 💘

Next morning around 5 am Pratap wakes up and is ready to go for his prayers and meditation when he hears the anklet sound and thinks that who woke up so early in this palace.

He was trying to figure it out when he suddenly turns around and is shocked to see Ajabdeh standing there.
"Aaaaaaa...."
He was about to scream when Ajabdeh stops him and she feels awkward.
Pratap feels something strange as soon as Ajabdeh's hands touch his mouth and he was a bit shy,

"What are you doing here so early in the morning? " Ajabdeh breaks the silence by saying this.

Pratap comes out of his imagination and replies "I usually wakes up this early only "

He ask Ajabdeh the same question to which she gives the same answer.
They both go to do their prayers when Pratap forgets the way and is lost again...

" You are going in the wrong direction, temple is this way" Ajabdeh says from behind.

They both go to temple together and seeing Ajabdeh doing so well he praises her.

Ajabdeh says " dhanyawad " and leaves smiling a bit.

Pratap is back to his room doing meditation when he sees a shadow and is ready with his sword.

"Please don't kill me it's me " says his friend chakrapani (the priest).

Pratap is stunned and ask him why he came like this to this chakrapani blushes.

" why are you blushing like this chakrapani, what happened?" Pratap ask his friend

"I am getting married" chakrapani manages to say with a wisper.

Pratap hugs him and congratulates him .

"Who is the girl, you are getting married to ? " Asks Pratap

Chakrapani replies that he met her during a Puja when both their families were at a temple and then their parents fixed their marriage.

"I really like the girl prince, she is so beautiful, I don't know why happened to me since I met her and I keep on thinking about her only" chakri was saying about how he fell in love with this girl .

Pratap was thinking seriously listening to all this regarding how some facts of chakri and his condition might match.

While they were talking, they hear a very sweet and Melodious sound singing the song in prayer of kanha ji " oh kanha ab to Murli ki madhun suna do na"
They both were stunned and followed the voice .

They found Ajabdeh feeding and praying Laxmi while singing the Bhajan.

Pratap was very impressed and was watching Ajabdeh without blinking, completely lost in her voice.
Pratap didn't notice that chakrapani was calling him again and again.

Chakri sees Pratap's facial expressions and feeling in his eyes that he has never seen before and realised that something is going on here

"Maybe I am not the only one getting married soon" chakri thinks to himself 😁

After returning to his room Chakri ask Pratap...

"Do you like her ?"

Pratap was stunned and began stammering and replies....

"Shut up chakri what are you saying, how can I like Ajabdeh !?."

To this chakri laughs and says I never mentioned Ajabdeh baisa, I was asking about that cow.

Pratap was stunned and leaves from there.

______________________________
So what do you guys think do comment and let me know..
💞✨❤️