Holiiii... Hai... 🌈🥳

new character will be introduced in this chapter so I am giving you a intro before hand...

Heer Kuwar

She is the princess of Amer and kuwar Pratap's cousin

She is the princess of Amer and kuwar Pratap's cousin. She met Ajabdeh and Phool in a teej fair and they becomes friends, she is well skilled in sword fighting and horse riding.

_______________________

Bijolia...

Heer is called to Bijolia for Holi festival and now all the 4 girls are way too excited for the festival. All are eagerly preparing for the festival and selecting clothes that they have to wear.

Along with heer comes her brother chandr Sen, the future heir to the throne of Amer, a neighbouring territory of Mewar. He is also the cousin of Kuwar Pratap.

Kuwar chandr and Shakti are good friends and they both are preparing for a strategy to beat the girls and colour them fully. While girls are busy preparing for their own strategy about how they will beat the boys and colour them first.

Ajabdeh loves the festival of holi due to all the colours and happiness that runs in the atmosphere.

She is really looking forward to the festival and somewhere in her heart also hoping to celebrate it with kuwar Pratap.

"I am telling you, we should colour them while hiding and then run.."
says Phool excitedly

"Or we can just put some gulal in their rooms and as soon as they enter the room, it will fell on them.."
says Bhago

"No, we should Target them one by one, then it will be 4 V 1 and we can easily just colour them from all sides.."
says Heer

"Girls pls relax, I have a better way... "
says Ajabdeh giggling.

Everyone is excited as Ajabdeh tells them their plan and now all the girls are ready with it having a evil look on their faces.

The Holi is next day and already they all are ready with their plans.

By the dawn

Kuwar Pratap and all his family members also arrives in Bijolia.

Rao Mamrakh ji and Hansa Bai ji welcomes them in.

Ajabdeh comes for the welcome too but leaves soon before talking to anyone.

Dheer Bai is looking at her with a smug look.

Ajabdeh bends down to touch her feet but she ignores her and gets into the palace.

Kuwar Pratap is surprised that Ajabdeh just left without talking to him but right now she is more excited to make Shakti cry in defeat.

Kuwar Pratap is walking in the corridor when Shakti pulls him inside his room.

Kuwar Pratap is happy to meet his cousin chandr after a long time.