Determined... 🍂

Next morning

Kuwar Pratap gets ready to leave for chittor.

Before that he comes to Ajabdeh's room..

"Ajabdeh, I'm leaving for chittor and I will try my best to convince everyone so plss wait for me please..."
Says Kuwar Pratap to Ajabdeh.

" Okay... here is a gift for you.. " says Ajabdeh to kuwar Pratap handing him a wrapped box.🫔

Kuwar Pratap takes it happily and leaves

Before leaving he talks to kuwar Shakti and tells him to take care of Ajabdeh until she finally becomes her sister in law.
Kuwar Shakti wishes him all the best.

Pratap leaves for Chittor in his horse while Ajabdeh watches him Leaving from the window hoping that everything goes fine.

Phool and Shakti comes to Ajabdeh's room ofc to tease her...

"Wow Ajab, you seem so sad seeing my brother go.."
says Shakti in a dramatic tone

"Yeah, I guess we should Start selecting your Bridal clothes and jewellery and also start preparing for your wedding..." Says Phool giggling.

Ajabdeh gets as red as a tomato and says "shut up.." to both of them.

"Should I ask my husband to find a perfect date for your marriage Ajabdeh.." says Bhago from behind smirking.

"Great now it's 3 of them..." Thinks Ajabdeh

" Should I call Heer too.. " says Phool excitedly

" It will be so much fun, it's been so long since we all 4 met together and it's only few days now , then Ajabdeh will leave us and forget us.. " says Phool dramatically

Kuwar shakti gets awkward this as he thinks that Heer always gets on his nerves and never talk to him properly.

Heer knows about his identity as she is Kuwar Pratap's cousin.

"Great then it will be 4 of them to tease me.." thinks Ajabdeh.

Phool writes to Heer and calls her to join in for Ajabdeh's undecided marriage.

Ajabdeh is already getting a headache at all the excitement when the marriage is not even fixed yet.

Chakri joins kuwar Pratap on his way back to Chittor.

"Wow prince according to me, next to next week is perfect for your and Aajabdeh Baisa's marriage"
says chakri laughing.

Pratap blushes at this and moves forward in his horse.

They reach chittor by dawn.

Jaiwnata Bai welcomes kuwar Pratap who hugs her tightly.

He is fully annoyed at his father and third mother.