001

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Nah deadass this bitch got me heated." KR came in talkin. I looked over my shoulder and saw him holding his dick and shit.

"What happened my heart?" I asked taking a hit of my blunt. I put down my pen on my notebook tryna listen to him.

He came over and sat on the couch wit me. He moved my legs and set em on his lap.

"You know Chloe right? Anyway she was tryna get me off and I dead almost died. Bitch almost bit my shit off." He explained making me bust out laughing.

"You laughing but youn know what it's like out here. Yo pussy don't be getting hard." He said snatching the blunt out my fingers.

"Nigga it can't be that fucking serious. Just go rub one out ain't that what yall do." I said kicking him in the leg.

"I'm not doing that lonely ass shit." He laughed taking a hit. "And it is that fucking serious."

Ion know what it was, probably thats fucking za but i was giggling mad hard. He looked at me and he was not finding that shit as funny as I was.

"Gimmie yo fucking hand then. Feel this shit." He grabbed my wrist.

"Oh fuck no!" I screamed tryna pull back fr still laughing.

"Nah nah cmere!" He replied. He held the blunt between his lips and pulled my hand. I rolled my hand up into a fist making him pry it open.

"Nigga you wildin lemme go!" I pleaded. He open my hand and leaned back putting my hand on his shit. He used my hand to grip on his dick mad hard.

I felt my breath get caught up in my throat but i ain say nun. But he was hard. As fuck.

"You see im telling you." He explained. I gulped and glanced at him before staring back at our hands. He took his hand off mine but I found my hand still resting where he left it.

"Yo this yo first time feeling a nigga dick?" He joked. I finally took my eyes off my hand and I glanced at him giving him his answer.

"Oh fuckk. Jenn getcho hand off before you make ts worse." He chuckled. He let go of the smoke in his mouth and put it between his fingers. He tried to move hand but my mouth moved faster then i could catch it.

"Lemme see it." I told him. He coughed a little before frowning a little.

"Yo you good?" He coughed again. I cracked a smile.

"Yeah lemme see it." I was dead serious. I was curious and I was high as fuck. He ain say nothing making me think I fucked up.

"This a lil weird but shit fuck it." He said surprising me a little. He lift his hoodie up his stomach and undid his belt. He pulled down his zipper and whipped his dick out.

Now I knew when bitches was all yapping bout this nigga size they wasn't playin but I ain't expect this. It was long, dark, and thick. It lowkey look like the strap I be using on the hoes but this was different.

He had veins on the side and everything. I reached over and wrapped hand around him. He flinched a little but he ain say nothing.

It was different then what I thought dick felt like. I looked at his mushroom top and noticed the shiny coat on the tip. I moved my hand up and put my thumb on it. I put some pressure on it and spread it across the top.

"Woah woah.. Jenn.." He started. His eyes was lookin at me all thirsty. But i know he was thinkin what I was thinkin. What if this is too far.

"I know i just wanna try it." I told him. He slowly nodded and sunk back into the couch.

His pre-cum was all over his dick slicking it making it easy to move my hand up and down. I looked over at KR and his eyes was closed. He moved his hand to my lap and squeezed the more I went.

"Go faster." He groaned. I did what he said and went faster. I watch him twitch a little once I did that. I did that for a while but my wrist was starting to hurt so I decided to try sum else.

I scooted back a little and lowered my head. I placed my hands on his base and wrapped my lips on his head. I heard a noise come from KR that I aint heard since he was playin in class doing stupid shit back in high school.

This nigga moaned. Making something in my stomach start to flutter.

I moved my head up and down taking as much as I could. I aint even know if I was doing this right but he moved his hand off my lap and put it around the back of my neck lowering it.

He was being gentle but I know he was holding back for me. I went a little faster which made me gag a little making him groan again.

"Lemme help you aight." He mumbled. I nodded with him still in my mouth. He started guiding me and going the speed he wanted. Ts hurt my throat a little but i kept going.

"Oh fuckk Jenn.. I'm boutta cum." He moaned. I tried to lift my head but he held me down.

"Nah rule number one: swallow that shit." He said before cumming in my mouth. It was salty as fuck but I had to see it through.

I swallowed and popped it out of my mouth. He swipped some cum that fell on the side of his dick with his thumb and lifted his hand up to my lips.

I raised my eyebrow at him. I know he not serious.

"Swallow." He said mad serious. I opened my mouth and he put his thumb in it making me swallow the rest.

"How was it?" He asked me. I thought about it for a moment and got comfortable next to him with my back resting on the couch.

"Nun serious."

-what happened in the crib never happened